Chapter 12: Disneyland Bound

Disneyland bound - Pete Wentz

Once we all had gotten ready to go we got on the bus.

"I'll drive!" Joe exclaimed running up to the front.

I sat on the couch and Bronx sat next to me.

"Are you dating my daddy?" Bronx asked looking up at me innocently.

I looked up at Pete and we both laughed.

"No. I'm dating Patrick," I pointed to Patrick.

"Then who's dating my daddy?" Bronx looked confused.

"Sometimes people aren't dating anyone," I explained.

"Oh," He scrunched up his nose.

"Bronx are you dating anyone?" Pete sat down on the other side of him.

"Yeah! Her name is Madeline," Bronx smiled.

"That's my son," Pete grinned as they fist bumped. I rolled my eyes. Pete could be such a douche. I mean his son's initials are freaking BMW. I still love 'em though, doucheiness and all.

We got to Disneyland a few hours later. It was super crowded considering it's New Year's Day. We had to wait in a super long line for tickets, but we finally got in. Bronx wanted to go on the biggest roller coaster first. I refused to so they all went on while I waited. Pete walked back before they all got on.

"Too short for the ride?" I asked.

He have me a look.

"You set yourself up for the joke and you know it," I laughed.

He didn't look amused.

"Pete what's wrong?" He usually would have laughed along with me.

"I don't know," He sat down on a bench.

"What do you mean?"

"I just feel sucky and I don't fucking know why," He complained as I sat next to him.

"Pete do you have medicine or something?" I know Pete is bipolar. Pretty much everyone knows.

"I used to, but I don't want to depend on drugs. That's what got me here in the first place,"

"What do you usually do in these situations?" I asked. There had to be something that would make him feel better.

"Call my therapist," He snapped. He's really in a bad mood.

"Then call her," I calmly stated, trying not to get upset.

"It's too loud to talk," he pouted.

"You want to go to the bus? I'll text Patrick," I pulled out my phone to text him where we are going.

"Okay," He agreed dramatically getting up. We got stamps to go back in and headed to the bus.

I sat on the couch while he talked on the phone. He looked better once he got off the phone.

"Better," he sat on the couch next to me.

Someone burst through the door right as Pete sat down. I looked up to see Patrick looking concerned.

"Bree are you okay? Are you hurt?" He panted walking up to me.

"I'm fine. Is there a reason you burst in here like a damn policeman?" I snapped. Patrick probably thought I couldn't handle Pete's anger, but I did.

"No reason," He glanced over at Pete.

"Where's Bronx?" I asked worriedly. He was kind of my responsibility.

"With Joe and Andy. they went on another roller coaster," Patrick answered he had finally caught his breath.

"Well let's go," I looked at them. Pete looked a little upset again. Patrick just had to run in and plainly insult him.

Once we got to the coaster they were at I pulled Patrick aside.

"Patrick what the fuck?" I looked at him.

"What?"

"You just insulted Pete right to his face when he's obviously in a bad mood," Patrick has just been so obnoxious.

"I'm sorry," He looked at me apologetically. Gosh I couldn't be mad at him.

"It's okay. Just be sensitive with Pete today," I took his hand to show I wasn't mad at him anymore. We walked back over to Pete. Andy and Joe had already gotten off the ride with Bronx.

We went on a few more rides with Bronx after that and Pete seemed a little happier. Spending time with Bronx was good for him. We were just about to go on more rides when people started to notice us. Suddenly we had a big crowd of fans following us. We decided to leave early. It sucks, but we kind of have to. We ran to the bus, Pete carrying Bronx so we could get there fast enough. Once we got on Pete took the wheel to drive away as fast as he can. Luckily, the fans are too slow to follow. I called Ashlee and she told me to bring Bronx. I put her address in the GPS and we headed down there. When I went to the back Bronx looked upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked crouching down to his height.

"What happened? Why did we have to leave?" Bronx wondered confused.

"Those people recognized your daddy and wanted autographs. So we had to run away from them,"

"But I didn't want to leave," Bronx whined.

"I promise we'll go back another time,"

"Okay," Bronx agreed still pouting.

I took Bronx to the door once Pete pulled in.

"Mommy we went to Disneyland!" He jumped into her arms once she opened the door.

"You did? That sounds fun," She smiled.

"Yeah, but we had to leave because people were chasing us."

"It's okay honey we'll go another time," She promised.

"Bye B!" He said looking up at me.

"Bye Bronx," I smiled.

"Thank you," Ashlee said before she closed the door.

"Back to Chicago?" Pete asked.

"Eh why not?" I agreed as he set the GPS for Chicago. I'm glad to be going back home, this trip was pretty stressful. I need a break before Mexico.

HOLY CRAP OVER 1.1K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH