That didn't went well...

"Beep~ An 'Error' has occurred!! Please take care of it before you continue the game!!" You said in an robotic voice and glared at Error.

Edgy snickered at my sudden outburst.

"Hahaha really funny. Filthy glitch." Error replied and crossed his arms.

"Hey! What's wrong with glitches? They are kinda funny while playing a game on PC. Errors are a pain in the neck. You can't continue a game if an error occurs." You protested and crossed your arms.

"You're nothing more than an error in the game (Y/N)." Error mumbled and attacked you with a bunch of bones.

You dodged them and leaned against a tree. You're still exhausted since you couldn't rest.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Edgy asked and looked at you.

You grinned and gave him a thumb up. Edgy turned around and glared at Error.

"I don't know what you want from her. But I can't let you have her! My boss might get really angry at me." Edgy shouted and glared at Error.

He summoned a gaster blaster and aimed it at Error, who sighed in annoyance.

"Seriously. Why are you filthy glitched always get in my way?!" Error yelled and attacked Edgy with a gaster blaster.

Edgy's gaster blaster fired at the same time. The seemed to both fire with all their strengths, which caused a gigantic shockwave. Edgy was thrown away by the shockwave. You grabbed his wrist and ran towards Snowdin-Town. Hoping that it might give you a bit time.

"I want to go away! Somewhere I'm save for at least a day, where I can rest. I just want to go away! Help! Someone!" You thought to yourself and closed your eyes while running.

Suddenly the ground beneath your feet disappeared and you opened your eyes in shock. You noticed that you where falling. Right towards a bunch of pine trees. You wanted to cover your face with your arms, as you suddenly noticed that Edgy was still with you.

"What have you done!?" He screamed at you.

"What are you talking about? I haven't done anything!" You shouted back at him.

You two suddenly crashed right into one of the pine trees and fell through its several branches. You had let go of Edgy's wrist, to cover your face. You felt every branch you were falling through. It hurt like hell. A few second later, it finally stopped and you fell right into a pile of snow. Edgy landed barely next to you.

You whined in pain and sat up.

"Oh f*ck! That really hurt..." You mumbled and rubbed your arms.

"I'm surprised that a wimp like you survived a fall like this..." Edgy mumbled and glared at you.

"Seems like we're back in the snowdin forest, near the Ruins' door. But... something feels different."

"You think so? I had the same feeling." Edgy mumbled and stood up.

You heard the door to the Ruins' door being opened and pulled Edgy back into the pile of snow.

"Hey! How-"

You placed your hand in front of his mouth and placed the index finger of your other hand on your lips. You then pointed at the Ruins' door, where Chara was walking out, carrying Temmie.

"Seems like we ended up in a different Universe." You whispered and peeked at Chara.

"What do you mean with a different Universe?!" Edgy whispered shouted at you.