So smoll....

Youcouldn't get rid of the feeling that something was off this time.Papy and Blueberry looked exactly the same, like you saw them thefirst time, but they acted different, much more protective andaggressive. Every time you tried to leave the house they stopped you,saying that it is too dangerous out there. They just kept you lockedup in there house. You even tried to flee several times but, Papycaught you and brought you back in here. Still, you weren't eventhinking on giving up this easily.

You'vetried to get out of this universe several times, but it didn't work.

Youwatched Papy leave the house, going to Muffet's like everyday.Sitting on the couch, you waited for him to disappear out of youvision, before you made your way up to the window. You grabbed it andtried to push it open, but it was locked. Looking down you noticedthat it was nailed shut by someone. The failure of this plan made yougroan in annoyance and you made your way up to Blueberry's room.

Youknocked on it three times and he opened it. Blueberry looked up atyou and grinned.

"Youwant to play?" He asked.

"Sure,let's go outside. We could build a snowman or something like this."You replied, wanting to escape this way.

Blueberrygrabbed your wrist in excitement and dragged you outside. You twoleft Snowdin-Town and made your way up to the Ruins.

Bothof you build a snowman and you suggested to play hide and seek.

"Blueberry,you're going to count to 100 and I'll hide." You said with a happygrin.

"Sure."He agreed and turned around counting.

"1...2... 3...."

Youdashed away as fast as you could. Running through Snowdin, towardsWaterfalls.

Yougot tired of running and hide behind on of these waterfalls. Yourested against a wall, sighing in frustration and sat down on theground.

"Whathappened? Why are they like this all of sudden? Am I in a differentversion of this AU?" You asked yourself and starred down, wrappingyour arms around your legs.

Youwanted to leave this Universe, but you had no clue how. The thoughtof trying to ask Error or Ink for help made you groan. You didn'tlike Error and Ink started to annoy you. Wondering if there may bemore version which can help you made you shiver, knowing that theysure won't be better.

Theonly thing you wished for at this moment was to go back to theoriginal universe, with the determined Frisk, the loving and worriedToriel, this lazybones Sans and the puzzle loving Papyrus. But.. youknew that this won't happening. You would probably end up in anyuniverse except this one. You even missed MTT's terrible live shows.

Youpromised him to take part in one of his shows, before Frisk hadreset.

Theydestroyed everything. They always destroyed everything. They kepttaking away your perfect happy end with everyone else.

Youwished to have the power of resetting, like Frisk did, so your happyend won't be erased over and over again, by a little kid.

Thesound of footsteps made you snap out of your thoughts.

"(Y/H)where are you? I'm tired of this game. Let's play something else."Blueberry shouted, walking past the waterfall you were hiding.

Youclosed your eyes and begged to disappear from this AU. You stillweren't even sure how your powers worked. The only thing you do is toraise your arms, close your eyes and wish to disappear.