Safe for now?

A/N

Okay... It has really been a long time and I'm terrible sorry about that, but I have time to update regualry now, so I hope you will forgive me.

You had a sleepover at the skeleton's home.

Everyone was asleep, expect you. You were still thinking about how to get back. To the place you actually belong to, but you don't know where your home is. Error and Ink couldn't help you either, that's for sure.

You sighed and sat up.

"Hey!" Someone whispered from behind.

You turned around and looked up, noticing Ink, who came through a portal.

He turned small too. Probably an effect in this universe. He looked so adorable this way though.

He jumped onto the bed and sat down next to you.

"Oh, hey Ink." You greeted and smiled.

"Don't 'hey' me. What are you doing here? I told you to stay. It's dangerous for you to ran away just like this. Error seems to hunt you. I don't know what you did, but he definitely doesn't want to be your friend." Ink warned and glared at you.

You covered you mouth, trying not to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Ink asked confused, trying to stay serious.

"You just look so funny, if you try to be serious with this appearance." You replied and snickered.

Ink starred at his tiny hands, then looked back at you.

"Well, I'm not the only tiny one here!" He shouted in embarrassment and pointed at you.

You kept laughing.

"You're so adorable." You whispered and covered your mouth.

Ink grabbed his brush and ran up to you. Knowing what he was going to do, you jumped off the bed, but landed on your face.

"I curse you tiny legs!" You whispered and stood up, brushing the dust of your clothes.

Unfortunately you forgot about Ink that moment and had a color splash in your face, before you could react.

Ink started laughing, while you tried to rub the color off your face.

"You will regret this, Ink." You threatened and glared at him.

Your sleeves were soaked with the color from your face and you knew that this probably will leave stains, which annoyed you the most.

You turned around, facing Ink and dashed towards him. Not knowing what you were gonna do, he let go of the brush by accident and ran away. You smirked and picked up the brush, chasing after him.

Suddenly the lights went on and both of you stopped immediately. Turning around, you noticed Papyrus and Sans standing in the doorway.

"Sans! Why didn't you tell me that there are two of you?!" Papyrus asked and glared at his brother.

"Because I didn't knew about it." He replied and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well then...." Papyrus turned towards you.

"Human, did you know about this doppelganger of my brother?" Papyrus asked and stared at me.

"Yes..." You replied, looking away.

"Then why didn't you tell about us about him?" He kept asking you questions.

"Uh...." You didn't know how to reply and peeked at Ink.