Dying wouldn't have been this bad!

You stared into the darkness with empty eyes, listening to Geno's story. It kinda seemed like you were completely ignoring it, still you saved every single of his words in your mind, even some which weren't even supposed to be part of his story.

You felt like a living recorder who kept on recording Geno's story.

A while later, he finished his story, not saying anything else after this. Just sitting there in silence, staring into the endless blackness.

"I'm sorry for you." Is everything you could say after hearing him out.

You felt really terrible for him. Knowing that Frisk or Chara or whoever did something this. Why would they kill everyone? There is no reason to do so. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Doing something like this is really heartless.

You noticed Geno staring at you and turned your head, looking back at him.

"What is it?" You asked curious.

"Nothing. Well, no. I mean; how do you feel about it?" Geno asked with a worried expression.

"How I feel about it?" You repeated and looked up, not knowing how to answer.

After a few seconds of silence you turned back to Geno and smiled.

"I don't really know how to put it. No one ever asked me how I feel about something, so I don't know how to explain it. Still, I will try my best to. I know that what 'they' did was terrible, but there must be a reason for it. I mean 'they' are still kids. Something really terrible must have happened to make 'them' doing things like this. Still! It's not like I could forgive them for something like this, but you shouldn't take revenge on them. Revenge is something really terrible. It's like a curse which swallows you. You will sink deeper and deeper into it, until it took control over you. Oh, and Papyrus would never want you to take revenge on them." You replied with a soft and worried voice.

"....." Geno didn't reply and just kept starring at you.

Ignoring his stare, you looked away, back into the darkness.

"It's not like I want you to tell what you should do. It's just an advice. You know, I probably shouldn't gave advises since I actually don't even know anything about myself, but I-"

"(Y/N)!" Geno screamed, as a terrible pain shoot through your body.

Looking down you noticed a red bone pierced through your chest.

"Damn it. I think he found me." You mumbled and turned around.

You saw Error standing there, glaring at you with an angry expression.

"I told you not to leave! Why the heck can't you just do what you're told? You keep on digging yourself into an bigger grave with an attitude like this!" Error shouted and aimed another attack at me.

You tilted your head to the side. You didn't understand why he would act like this. He is supposed to be mad at you, but it seems like he's more hurt than angry.

You pulled the bone out of your chest and stood up, facing Error.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but I don't take orders of a persons like you." You replied with a bitter smile, while clenching your chest.

You noticed Error hesitating for a second before he attacked you again. You tried to dodge the attack like you always did, but the injury made it nearly impossible. So you got hit by two of his attacks. One bone pierced through your left shoulder, the other one through your stomach.

Holding your painful screams back, you kept on staring at Error. He stared back at you and sighed.

"You know what's great about this place? You can't die here. That's means no matter how much I injure you, you're not going to die." Error mumbled and crossed his arms "So, you can decided if you go back or if you wan to keep on suffering."