Who is the problem here?!

You opened your eyes, knowing that you were f*cked up this time. You really shouldn't have eaten Papyrus' spaghetti.
You sat up, as suddenly a stinging pain shoot through your chest. Your soul appeared in front of you. It looked like always, but then you noticed a crack in it. It was a small crack, but you knew for sure, that this wasn't good.

You're soul disappeared and you sighed in frustration. Error was nowhere to be seen, so you decided to walk around for a bit.

Meanwhile, you tried to escape to another Universe, like you did before, as you were running away from Error. You just didn't know how. Maybe you have to be in danger or big trouble, so you're hope to get away from this place would be much stronger than now.

"Okay let's try this!" You thought and took a deep breath.

"I want to get away from here! I have to! I don't care which place, just not here! Please let me escape somehow!!" You screamed in your head and hoped for it to work.

But nothing happened.

You could try to call for Ink, but Error would notice it immediately.

You groaned in frustration and flopped down on the ground.

"Can someone please get me out of here?!" You yelled in your head and closed your eyes.

But nobody came.

You felt so exhausted and told yourself that it might be because of the crack in your soul. But knowing this won't help you with that. If you had tape, you could put it on it, holding your soul together.

You were bored and sighed.

"Great that Error finally kidnapped me, but he could at least be here!!" You thought frustrated.

You waited for anyone to come but after hours of waiting, you had enough and closed your eyes, wanting to sleep.

You were slowly dozing off as you suddenly heard footsteps echoing through the area. Looking up you noticed Error, coming towards you.

You groaned and glared up at him.

"What took you so long?" You asked annoyed.

"Err..."

Error didn't know how to answer.

"Ugh, never mind. What do you even want? You kidnap me and then you leave me alone for hours and now you come back, not even having an excuse." You complained, starring up at him.

Error stepped away and looked down at you, not able to answer you. As you kept starring at him, he sighed in defeat and looked down at you.

"Why do you think I kidnapped you?" He asked and came closer.

"Don't know. Maybe because of my already damaged soul?" You guessed and tilted your head, yawning.

"Well, if I wanted your soul, I would have already taken- Wait! What do you mean with damaged?" He asked and stared at you.

"Oh, there is a crack in my soul." You replied and summoned your soul in front of you.

Error starred at it in amazement, but then shook his head.

"I never saw a soul with a crack like this before. How did this even happen?"

"Don't know. It was normal, the last time I fought and it was healthy even after the fight. I haven't looked at my soul since that, so I don't know when this happened. But, if I think about it, my soul already had a really slight scratch as I fought you in Blueberry and Papy's house. But back then, I thought that I made have mistaken it, but now, there is a crack on the place, I saw the scratch, so I was probably right." You replied and let your soul disappear.