It's getting worse....

"I see. So Sans killed 'everyone' to get stronger than Chara just to defeat the?" You asked and crossed your arms, while sitting on the shopkeeper's desk, starring at Papyrus.

"Yes. To tell the truth, his final fight might be really soon. He should have enough determination to defeat this human." He replied and starring right back at you.

You looked away, gazing through the window.

"Then you should leave. I don't care if you tell him about me or not. I'll just come back later after I get killed." You mumbled and laughed.

"Fine. You can try to find him if you want to. But why should you run after someone, who would kill you? Well, maybe you might be interested in the fight he's going to have with the human. Alright, see you, maybe." Papyrus replied and disappeared.

Everything was quiet, nothing could be heard except your breath, which could be seen thanks to the cold. Taking a deep breath and sighed. You felt your heart beating against your chest.

You quietly jumped off the table and walked up the window. You draw circles on the glass and sighed again.

"I have to get out of here, before something bad happens. It's not like I have time for something like this. I promised to get Geno's soul back and I'll keep this promise." You whispered to yourself and turned away.

You noticed something shining in a shelf and walked towards it, spotting a knife. You took it and stuffed it into your pocket.

"Better safe than sorry." You mumbled and opened the door, being greeted by an icy wind.

You pulled your jacket's collar up and tried to bury your mouth into it. Determined to somehow get out of this place, you started to follow Sans' footsteps, which was actually a really stupid idea, but what else should you do? Maybe he will show some mercy. You laughed as you realized that this would never happen.

You starred onto the ground while following his steps, until you bumped into someone. The impact made you stumble backwards and you looked away from the ground, meeting two red eyes, starring directly at your (e/y) ones.

It was Chara.

"A human? How interesting. I never thought to met a human down here, especially after Sans killed every monster. You should've been dead by now. How can it be, that you're still with us?" She asked and grinned at me.

(I don't care which gender Chara and Frisk have. I'll just make them female. Deal with it! Or not... ;P)

"Haha..." You laughed shyly and backed away "I'm actually not sure about this. Maybe I just have luck and Death doesn't want to see me right now..." You replied with a quiet voice and tried to look easy.

"I see. I don't believe in something like luck. But I have to admit, seeing you still alive makes me start to believe in stuff like this. But there is something else I have to tell you. You know, you could say, I and Sans are kinda death enemies. That means, we try to kill the other. Unluckily he got all the monsters down here, so he is far stronger than me and no one else is left except me, him and.... YOU. Too bad that you won't be here for a long time, since I really need these EXP. So I have to kill you. Sorry about that, but I really don't want to loose against a bag of bones like him." Chara whispered and pulled her knife out, pointing it at you.

You stepped back and grabbed into your pocket, pulling out the knife you found in shop. Trembling, you pointed it at her. You're used to fight, but not against a human. Especially one with this much power. Humans are far more powerful than monsters, which made it really hard for you to fight with her.

"Oh, so you have a knife? Could it be that you also killed some monsters? If that's the case, Sans won't be really pleased, what's kinda weird, since he killed every other monster down here. You know what's funny? He even killed his own brother! His own brother! Can you imagine something like this? This guy must be really at his end, if he kills his own, lovely brother, just to defeat me." Chara burst out with an insane grin on her lips.