What's going on?

You spend a few days with Papyrus, before you decided to leave. No matter how much fun it was to spend time with him, you still wanted to explore the rest of the Underground. The AUs made you curious, that you could do nothing but thinking of how different the things down here might be.

Papyrus made sure that you were sleeping before he went into the living room, reading one of his many different books. So you decided to play sleeping beauty, making sure Papy didn't suspect anything. You made your way out of the comfy bed, grabbing a backpack, filled with different stuff that could be useful and quietly sneaked out of the room. You tiptoed towards the stairs and made your way down to the large hallway. Hoping that Papyrus didn't hear you, you ran of as fast as you could, ending up in front of a large door. You smiled at your victory and pushed it open, making your way towards Snowdin-Town.

You stopped in surprise as Flowey suddenly popped out, right in front of you.

He smirked at you, knowing that Papyrus won't help you this time. You didn't show your fear though and just glanced down at him coldly.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to kill you now. I just wanted to congratulate you for still being alive. Though, we both know that you would be dead by now if this skeleton hadn't made it in time." The flower mocked, grinning at you.

"What do you want?" You asked annoyed, ignoring his remark.

He sighed, somehow frustrated by your cold ignorance. Trying to stay calm, he looked up at you and opened his mouth.

"Look, I'm not here to kill you, okay? Some other monster will surely take this job for me. So, could you please stop being such a prick if you talk with me?" Flowey asked with a smile "I mean, you're so nice towards every other monster you encountered. So, why do you have to be so mean to me? You already acted like this, before I attacked you. I mean-"

"You would have attacked me even if would have been nice towards you." You spoke in between and crouched down in front him.

"T-that's not true. I just got really mad and-"

"You're lying."

"N-no." Flowey shuttered and backed away from your cold stare.

"Stop lying like that." You whispered.

"I-i-i am not-"

"Stop denying it!" You shouted and glared at him, filled with anger.

He shrieked in surprise as you raised your voice all of sudden. Flowey looked up at you, trembling, his face filled with fear.

You sighed, raised your body and walked towards the final exit of the Ruins, not looking back at Flowey, who was still shocked by your outburst.

The snow quietly fell from the cave's black ceiling and softly landed on the already white ground beneath your feet. You still couldn't explain how it was able to snow down here, but you decided to stop questioning what's happening down here long ago.

Too many questions, no one was able to answer.

The fresh fallen snow crunched beneath your boots, leaving deep footprints behind. You started to wonder who you might meet this time. It's not going to be Sans, that's for sure. While thinking about it, footsteps could be heard dashing past you behind the trees. You raised your gaze, which was locked onto the ground until now, trying to make out the person, who went past you, just a few seconds ago. But no one was there.

You sighed and just kept walking, until you finally arrived at the bridge, where you stopped. You heard the footsteps again, this time they were getting closer to you. The person stopped right behind you and started talking.