Get to know yourself.... Literally

2nd PoV

You groaned in annoyance, while inspecting the new surroundings. You couldn't explain how you ended up here. The only thing you could remember is that you were solving a puzzle, Asriel created to prove that his kind is way better than yours.

Maybe you died. Maybe you just move to another AU on your own without noticing it. Of course you didn't expect the second possibility to be the reason your ended up here. After all dying- being killed, was obviously more likely.

However, who could possibly want to kill you? After all you're such a nice and sweet person.

You shook your head, not wanting to think about it any longer. Hopefully Ink is going to notice that you went missing again.

You have disappeared from so many different alternate universes. So you left a lot of people behind, who cared about you. They are probably worried sick about you vanishing into thin air.

Shaking your head, you just wanted to stop worrying about everything, for a moment and look ahead.

*Time Skip*

You were sitting at a table in the living room. This time Sans seemed to live in the Ruins. So he probably swapped places Toriel... or with Papyrus, in case this is an AU of the other AU you were stuck in just a few hours ago. Too much alternate universes!! You raised your hands and groaned in frustration.

"You alright there, kid?" Sans asked worried.

You starred at him not saying anything. You were wishing for all this to end.

You wanted the lazy bonehead back you knew. The one you meet in snowdin, with his lazy clothing, who keeps appearing everywhere before you do. The one who has a pet rock and keeps going to Grillby's while taking on of his 'well deserved breaks'. Tho one who... the original one.

Meeting different Sans versions in other universes is just ridiculous.

But the same goes for everyone else....

"You listening?" You heard 'Sans' calling out for you.

"....not really....." You replied looking away.

He sighed and looked at you with a worried expression.

"Hey, you wanna eat something?" He asked, trying to lift up your spirit.

"I want a hot cat...." You replied and glanced at him, wondering what he is going to say now.

He looked kinda taken by surprise with your answer. After a few seconds of awkward silence he scratched the back of his skull and smiled.

"Sorry, kid, but I do not have a 'hot cat' for you.... but I could offer you a homemade hot pocket." He apologized and smiled kinda sheepishly.

"Yeah, why not?" You accepted his offering and smiled back.

You actually didn't like hot pockets, but you didn't want to be impolite. Starving wasn't an option either.

(Sorry if you do like hot pockets)

Sans sighed and smiled relieved by your answer.

"So what do you prefer? Pepperoni or Ham & Cheese?" He asked curious.

"Ham and cheese, please." You begged, not wanting any pepperoni in your food.

"Sure thing, kid." 'Sans' replied and went into the kitchen.

Before you could do anything, he stopped and looked back at you.

"You can explore the Ruins if you want to, but be careful. I can't allow myself to loose another fallen child." He mumbled, before walking off.