Prologue (part 1)

Ok so here is the prologue. There will be 2 maybe 3 parts to it. i hope yall like it. Vote and comment if u have any ideas. Nothing is ever a bad idea. I will take what you say into consideration. I do not own Naruto. Hope yall have a nice day! :)

-------------------------------------

I had been walking in the desert for 3 days, when all of a sudden a group of bandits tried to rob me. Seeing as how i had just run away from my abusive "Aunt" with nothing but the clothes on my back, i had nothing of value. They started talking and I caught a few words but the one word that struck fear in me was the word "rape."

I started running from them and screaming for help. They caught up to me pretty quickly considering i couldn't run very fast in my weakened state. They grabbed me and tied me up. I started crying and screaming. They started tearing at my clothes and i cried for help. They started to beat me as i kept calling for help.

Suddenly, i hear voices. i open my eyes to see ninja fighting the bandits. One of the ninja cane over to me, picked me up and took me a safe distance away. The ninja, whose name i found out was Toshiro, gave me some water. All of a sudden my body felt numb. Toshiro looked worried and started talking but i heard nothing. All i saw was his lips moving.The last thing i remember before passing out, was Toshiro picking me up and running towards the village or wherever it is that he lives.

I woke up to an annoying beeping sound. I open my eyes and instantly regret it. I close my eyes against the sunlight. I open my eyes again and i see a nurse walk in. She walks up to my bed and, after asking me how i felt.

She tried to touch me. I back away from her hand until i am in the corner on the bed, up against the wall. She stops trying to touch me and walks away. Then, a little boy with red hair, who didn't look more than 3 maybe 4 years older than me, walked into the room holding a worn looking teddy bear. He walked up to me and asked if i was ok. I look at him and he smiles. I reply, "I-I'm f-fine. J-just a little cold and s-scared."

He looks at the nurses who have gathered to watch us. He asked one of them to get a warm blanket. One of them came back not long after with a blanket and gave it to him. He asked if he could wrap it around me,knowing I was afraid. I said," Only if you tell me your name first." He said,"My name is Gaara. What's yours?" "I shook my head no. "Not with an audience." Gaara looked at the nurses and told them to leave. They left in a big hurry. I said," M-my n-name is Ai-Aishiteru. I have no last n-name." Then there was a knock at the door. Gaara went to go open it. There in the door, stood the ninja who had saved me from the bandits, and some other important looking man next to him. He saw me looking at him and be smiled. He then looked at Gaara and asked if he and the Kazekage could come in to talk to me.

Gaara looked and me and i nodded my head. He let them in. The Kazekage sat down in the chair by my bed while Toshiro stood against the wall behind the Kazekage. He smiled a warm smile at me as well as the Kazekage. The Kazekage asked me if i would answer some questions. I shook my head yes. He asked me," What were you doing in the desert? Furthermore, how long had you been in the desert to get that dehydrated, little one?"

I looked down as i started to cry. I felt arms around me. I open my eyes and look up to see Gaara hugging me. I hug him back and tell the Kazekage my story.

"I used to live in the Village Hidden in the Grass with my parents. People there didn't like me or my parents very much. They thought Neko's were a curse to the village. We would get rocks thrown at us as we would walk by people on the streets. Not very long after, they were murdered by rogue ninjas. After that, i went to live with my Aunt-in-law in the Leaf Village. She would abuse me and use me as a servant. If my chores weren't done by a certain time, i would get punished. Sometimes, she would even starve me for days. I eventually ran away and here i sit before you." While i was explaining myself, i started crying as the memories came rushing back to me. The Kazekage then asked," Why were those bandits attacking you?"

All of a sudden, all of the events that happened before i blacked out came rushing back to me. I cried as I screamed and held my head in pain. Toshiro and Gaara were trying to grab for me.I kept backing away until Gaara pulled me into a hugs and started rubbing circles on my back while saying things like," You're ok. Nobody's gonna hurt you while I'm here. I promise i will keep you safe." I was still crying, and i was holding onto Gaara's shirt real tightly.

Eventually, my cries died down to hiccups, and i felt really tired. Gaara asked the Kazekage if i could stay with him. He said yes. The next thing i know I'm being woken up by someone picking me up. I open my eyes looking for Gaara or Toshiro. I see a guy i didn't recognize picking me up and I jump out of his arms and put my back up to the wall. Gaara tells me its ok. That this is his Uncle Yashimaru. I nod. Yashimaru then tries to pick me up again and i let him. He holds me like you would a small baby or child. He grabs Gaara's hand and we walk to their house.

As we are walking, i keep my head in Yashimaru's shoulder so i couldn't see everyone's judgmental stares. I hear someone walk up to us. From the way he walks , i think its a man. He says," Yashimaru, why are you carrying that......that abomination?" I cry into Yashimaru's shoulder. I have been called many things, but never an abomination. Yashimaru rubs my back and walks away from the man, ignoring the mans calls to come back. He kept rubbing my back until i stopped crying. He stopped to unlock his front door. Then he walked inside. He walked upstairs and placed me in a soft bed as i drifted to sleep.