Chapter14

ok so just an FYI Gaara & Kakashi are kinda OOC in this chapter. sorry to those people who it will bug. i just had to do it this way. anyways enjoy! ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was having fun. I looked at the clock and saw it was well past midnight. I walked over to Gaara.

"Im ready for bed."

Gaara nodded and stood on a chair.

"Alright guys. Its time to go. Ai is getting tired and you all have to go to work tomorrow bright and early."

They all groaned but nodded and said their goodbyes as they left. Gaara smiled at them all. i yawned and walkd to the bed and climbed into it. Gaara climbed in not soon after and pulled me to his chest. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you with all my heart Gaara. And nothing will ever change that. I'm glad you are the person im gonna marry."

I closed my eyes and laid my head against his chest and fell asleep.

I woke up to the bed feeling empty. I opened my eyes and looked around for Gaara but didnt see him. I sat up and got out of the bed and I heard his voice from outside the door. I walked over to it and opened the door to see a girl with blond hair and Gaara kissing. I slammed the door and locked it as I went back to the bed and started crying as I sat on it. Why? Why was he kissing her? I thought he loved me. Why did he do this? were some of the things running through my head. I heard yelling but didnt stay to hear it. I packed my clothes in my bag and jumped out the hospital window. I landed on my feet and headed to Kakashi's house.

~Kakashi's POV~

I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to find Aishiteru standing there drenched with a tear stained face. I let her in and grabbed a towel.

"what happened Ai? why are you all wet?"

She looked up at me and I saw the sadness in her eyes.

"I saw Gaara kissing another girl. And he just proposed to me today."

I walked over and hugged her not caring if I got wet. She cried herslef to sleep and I picked her up and put her in the guest bed pulling the covers over her. I felt so sorry for her. She has had such a hard life. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door locking it behind me heading to the hospital. I have a few choice words for Gaara. I walked to the room Ai was supposed to be in and found Gaara trying to open the door.

"Gaara No Sabaku!" I growled out.

"Yes?"

I grabbed him by the collar and held him off the ground.

"What the fuck is your problem? You hurt Ai! WHY?! and in front of her too!"

He looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Ai said she saw you kissing another girl. Why? Tell me now!"

"I didnt kiss Ino! Ino kissed me! I swear!"

I dropped him to the ground as I looked at him.

"My house, 8:00 in the morning. Be there or I will hunt you down. You will apologize to Ai. And you will make her smile again. Got it?"

He nodded.

"Good."

With that, I walked away back to my house.

I opened the door to my house and saw the house was trashed.

"Ai? Where are you? answer me Ai."

I heard sobbing coming from the kitchen. I ran there and the sight that greeted me stopped my heart. I saw Ai crying and lying in a pool of blood.

"AI!"

I raced towards her and pulled her into my lap. She was barely clinging to life. I shook her.

"Ai? answer me. please."

She weakly opened her eyes and my father mode kicked in. I looked at her with soft eyes.

"Ai. listen. i will be right back ok?"

She nodded weakly. I ran to the hospital as fast as i could.