Chapter 6

so this is chapter six. if you see any mistakes, feel freee to tell me in my inbox or in the comments. Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap: My answer is making him kiss my panties again, moaning loudly. Gaara takes a deep breath, and licks my panties. My eyes cross as drool trails down from the edge of my lip. Gaara looks at me concerned. "Ai?" He asks. I reply whining "Why did you stop?". Gaara sighs softly, relieved he didn't somehow tick me off, and then licks my panties again. I moan again, and then I look at Gaara, and my face heats up as I ask "G-Gaara?". Gaara looks me in the eyes. "Yes Ai?" I close my eyes as I say in a needing tone "I want you"

Gaara nods slowly, and then closes his eyes as he slips one hand into my panties. I moan as he begins to slowly rub me, and my hips buck against his hand. Gaara then slips one finger inside of me. I gasp, and I close my eyes as a wave of pleasure washes over me. Gaara then slides the finger in and out of me, adding more as he goes along. I moan louder and say "Gaara, please". Gaara then bites his lip, and nods slowly. He then slowly takes my panties off, and I close my eyes as he leans down and hesitantly licks me. I cry out in pleasure, and look at Gaara with lust. Gaara gulps, and licks me again, and keeps licking me. I open my mouth in pure bliss, and then say to Gaara "Gaara, enough teasing.". Gaara then blushes dark red, but nods and slowly crawls up to my face. I look Gaara in the eyes, and then my face heats up as he grinds against me. Gaara goes faster, and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back, and reach my hand down and quickly take his friend out of his pants. Gaara looks me in the eyes, his eyes asking me one last time if I want to do this. I nod, and Gaara then enters my body. I yelp, and pull Gaara closer to me as he begins to slide in and out of me. I kiss Gaara hungrily, and shivers as he goes faster into me. He then hits my sweet spot, and I moan loudly into the kiss. Gaara then hits that spot repeatedly, and I moan louder as I near my climax. Gaara moans as well, and his eyes flutter as he nears his climax. Gaara moans out my name, and then it all goes black as a immense wave of pleasure shoots through my body.

I woke up feeling very sore but happy. I rubbed my eyes and looked around for Gaara. He wasn't in the bedroom so i walked out calling his name. I got no answer. I felt tears prick my eyes. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I pressed it to my skin drawing blood just as gaara walked in.

"AI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! "

Gaara dropped the bags he had and ran over to me grabbing the knife from me as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him and cried.

"Ai, what were you thinking?"

"I was thinking you didn't want to be around me anymore, so why shouldn't I? You didn't leave me a note or anything."

"i told you. i would never leave. i love you too much. don't you trust me?"

"part of me trusts you but part of me doesn't. remember how you found me? well lots of people promised me that they would help me and they never did."

"i promise i will show you that you can trust me. i love you Ai."

"i love you too Gaara."

all of a sudden, i felt sparks where Gaara was touching my bare skin. i gasped at the feeling.

"Ai? whats wrong?"

Then, realization dawned on me, Gaara is my mate.

"Gaara, you know how i'm part wolf, right?"

He nodded looking confused.

"Well you know how they have destined mates? i think you are mine."

Gaara grinned at me.

"I am glad to be your mate. I will never leave no matter what."