Prologue (part 2)

Hey yall! thanks so much fer readin my book. here is the update yall been waitin for. Anything in bolded italics is written. Anything written in italics is someone's thoughts. Enjoy!! :) I DO NOT OWN NARUTO! ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO!!!!
========================
I woke up the next day to the sun shining on my face. I turned over and opened my eyes. I sat up and stretched as i yawned. I walked out the bedroom door and called for Yashimaru or Gaara. Gaara came out of his room. I asked him when breakfast was. He smiled and said now. We walked downstairs and Yashimaru was at the stove cooking pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. He turned around as we walked in. "Good Morning Gaara, Aishiteru. How are you feeling today?" "Fine," i stated not wanting to talk about it anymore. Yashimaru let it go and didn't press further. He placed a plate of food in front of me and Gaara. We ate quickly and cleaned up. Gaara asked if we could go to the park. Yashimaru said to be home by lunch. We left not soon after.

On the way there, i noticed all the village people giving us glares. I brushed it off. Soon, we ended up by the jungle gym when Gaara said he was heading to the bathroom and for me to stay here. I watched him leave.
I started drawing pictures in the sand when i heard the scuffing of feet. I looked up to see a group of older boys surrounding me. I wondered where Gaara was. Then the leader spoke up. "Where's your boyfriend at? He's not here to protect you?"
I shrugged my shoulders. This must have made him angry because he punched me in the stomach so hard, i coughed up blood and collapsed to the ground in pain. They all started kicking me for what felt like hours when all of sudden, they stopped.
I slowly cracked open my eyes, and saw Gaara standing over me with his arms outstretched. There was sand attacking the boys as they ran away. "G-Gaara....." I rasped out before i coughed and lots of blood came out as Gaara rushed to my side with tears in his eyes. He was talking but all i seen was his lips moving. I saw a tear escape his eyes before the darkness consumed me.
========================

I woke up once again to that annoying beeping sound. I cracked open my eyes and saw Gaara next to my bed, shirt wet from crying, hair messed up, and head hung in his hands. "G-Gaara.." I managed to croak out before I cough and start coughing up blood as my sides started hurting. A nurse came running in as the heart monitor went crazy. I was on the verge of passing out when Gaara climbed on the bed and held my hand. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I knew i had to hold on for his sake. I guess it wasn't enough. I murmured sorry and his confused face was the last thing i saw before the darkness filled my vision.

~Time skip to 2 days later~

I woke up, yet again, with a pounding headache. I open my eyes and found that Gaara wasnt in his usual spot next to my bed. Instead, Yashimaru was sitting next to my bed, sleeping sitting up. I try to talk but all that comes out is," Yashi-" before i start coughing a lil bit. Luckily no blood came up. Yashimaru woke up and looked at me struggling to talk. He handed me a cup of ice cold water as he told me not to try to talk cuz i had a few broken ribs and a severe sore throat.
I nodded my head.
I made motions with my hand symbolizing paper and pen. He gave me some and i wrote "Where is Gaara? Why does my chest hurt? And why am i not allowed to talk?"
He spoke with a laugh in his voice and said," Gaara is at home sleeping. Your chest hurts because you have 5 total broken ribs. You aren't allowed to talk because your throat is severely inflamed and your coughing may have done some damage to your esophagus. Any more questions before i bring the nurses in?" I wrote,"Can you bring Gaara in before you get the nurses?"
Yashimaru nodded with a smile on his face. He asked one of the ninja standing guard by my door to come sit with me. I stopped and thought,"why are there ninja by my door?"
I was brought out of my thoughts at the sound of a chair squeaking. I looked and saw the ninja that was by the door in the chair next to my bed. I backed away in fear and put myself up against the wall as far away as i could get from him.
He looked at me with a weird look in his eyes. "Ya know im not gonna hurt ya. So there is no reason to back away from me," he said with a fake smile. I thought that was odd and brushed it off. After a few seconds, I started feeling sleepy and looked at him to see him holding a needle. "You shouldn't have run away, little one." I screamed as loud as i could. Before i passed out from whatever was in the needle, i saw Gaara, Yashimaru, and a Sand Ninja, who i recognized as Toshiro, running towards me. Gaara ran right for me but he didn't reach me in time as the darkness swallowed me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the feeling of someone's arms wrapped around me and a feeling of safety. I opened my eyes and saw it was Gaara. I then took a moment to look at our surroundings, and saw i was still in the hospital. I was getting real sick of waking up in the hospital. I shook off my annoyance and looked at a sleeping Gaara. He looked so kawaii*. I moved the hair out of his face and he stirred from his sleep. he opened his eyes, and immediately his eyes filled with relief. He hugged me tighter and i hugged him as we both cried. Then i spoke and said," Gaara, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry." I sniffled. he responded by nodding his head and hugging me closer. I looked at Gaara and asked if i could have something to eat. As if on cue, my stomach growled. I blushed. He called in a nurse. She just so happened to have food. Gaara looked at me and laughed. The nurse placed the tray in front of me. I wolfed the food down. I asked for more and she smiled as she walked out. When she came back, she had more food. I couldn't eat anymore after that. I was full. I heard a knock at the door. I wondered who it was. I said,"Come in." In walks the Kazekage, with Toshiro in tow. I. wonder what they want.
========================
Author's Note
*Kawaii=cute
Thank yall sooo much for readin my book. It means so much to me. well anyways gotta get back to work. Yall have a nice day!