Chapter 11

I grabbed a change of clothes and changed in the bathroom. I grabbed my katana's, my kunai, and my herbs. I also grabbed my weapons pouch. I walked out of the room and saw the ANBU sitting on the couch.

"I'm ready to go."

They both nodded and got up. I made a mental promise. I will find you Gaara. It's my turn to protect you.

We headed to the gates of the village. I smiled when i saw Kakashi. All of a sudden, i felt my tail being pulled. I yelped and hid behind Kakashi.

"Naruto. why did you pull her tail?"

"I thought it was fake Kakashi-sensei."

"Say sorry."

Naruto looked at me.

"I'm sorry for pulling your tail."

I nodded.

"I-it's o-ok. n-no harm done."

Naruto smiled at me and Kakashi looked down at me.

"Introduce yourself. No one will hurt you. I promise."

I nodded and walk out from behind him.

"um...h-hello....m-my name is Aishiteru. P-Please call me Ai."

I bowed.

"I-It's n-nice to m-meet you all."

They all smiled at me.

"It's nice to meet you too."

"So is everyone ready?" Kakashi asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Then off we go."

And with that we all headed to Gaara.

~3 hours later~

I started feeling light-headed. I stumbled a bit and fell down from the trees. I was caught by Naruto.

"Kakashi-sensei! Something is wrong with Ai!"

Everyone stopped and came back to me and Naruto. Sakura looked at me worried.

"Are you ok?"

I replied a bit weakly,"I-I'm f-fine."

I tried to stand but my legs wouldn't support me and i fell to the ground. Kakashi looked at me then sighed as he picked me up.

"Lets make camp for the night. She needs rest."

"NO! I-im fine sensei."

"No you're not. you can't even support you own weight. We are setting up camp and we will continue in the morning."

I sighed and nodded reluctantly. So we set up camp for the night. I fell asleep as soon as i laid down.

~the next morning~

I woke up as the sun hits my face. Kakashi was shaking me to get me up. I opened my eyes and looked around as I sat up.

"Morning Ai. You ready to get Gaara?"

I smiled and nodded as i got up. I grabbed a plate of breakfast and started eating as quick as I could.

"Ai. slow down. You are gonna choke."

Kakashi looked at me worried.

"I'll be fine. We need to hurry to Gaara. I have a bad feeling."

Kakashi looked at me and nodded before he turned to everyone else.

"Me and Ai are going on ahead. Catch up when you can."

So I packed up all my stuff and ran to Kakashi and we ran towards the Akatsuki hideout.

We arrived about an hour later. We waited for the rest of the team to show up.

They arrived about 20 mins after we did.

"We cant get in. Sakura, we need you to break the boulder."

Sakura nodded and broke the boulder. I whimpered and covered my ears as I hid behind Kakashi.

"Are you ok, Ai?"

"Yea. That noise just hurt my ears."

He nodded.

"Alright. ANBU, you are gonna stall the Akatsuki. Everyone else, you are with me. We are going to bring Gaara back safely!"

Everyone smiled.

"HAI!"

So we all headed into the base and broke off into two groups. Our group headed to Gaara while the ANBU stalled the Akatsuki. I ran ahead as i smelled Gaara's scent.