Chapter 5

Here is chapter 5. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aishiteru chapter 5

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I felt something warm behind me, so I turned to look and it was Gaara. I smiled when I saw him sleeping with a smile as he held me to his chest, so I laid my head down and cuddled back into his chest. I felt him shift behind me as I felt him kiss my cheek. I didn't respond, I just kept my eyes closed.

"I know you're awake Ai."

"I know I'm awake too. I was trying to go back to sleep."

I then felt something wet on my cheek and my eyes shot open as I looked at him. He had his tongue sticking out of his mouth.

"Did you just lick me?"

He nodded.

"EEEEEW! That's gross."

"Got you up didn't it?"

I looked at him and pouted. He laughed and kissed my cheek which made me blush. We got off the bed and walked to the kitchen. Gaara and I made breakfast. We sat down and ate in silence. We cleaned the dishes and I walked back to the room to get changed. I was just walking to the closet when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I gasped in surprise. I felt lips on my neck. I moaned at the feeling. I didn't need to turn my head to know it was Gaara. he sucked on my soft spot, and I moaned loudly holding his arms closer to me.

"G-Gaara....."

He chuckled against my neck which made me shiver. I felt like my legs would give out from the pleasure I was feeling. He continued to kiss and suck on my neck, causing me to moan loudly. Gaara pulled away and looked at me.

"Happy birthday Ai. what do you want for a present?"

I blushed and said, " I-I want you."

He chuckled and lifted me up bridal style carrying me to the bed. He laid me on the bed and crawled on top of me kissing me deeply. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. his hands moved under my shirt and I shivered. Gaara started grinding against me and I gasped in surprise. He started grinding harder which made me moan and he started exploring my mouth with his tongue. I pulled back from the kiss panting softly. Gaara looked at me smirking and I blushed. He pulled my shirt off and I looked away as tears fell freely from my eyes. I felt Gaara lick my tears away and I looked at him.

"What's wrong Ai?"

"It's my scars. They make me ugly, and no one wants to be with someone as ugly as me."

"Ai, don't say that. You are beautiful to me. I thought you were beautiful when I first saw you that day in the hospital. I fell in love with you when I first saw you Ai. I never stopped searching for you."

I looked at him in shock. I felt tears prick my eyes again.

"I love you Ai. i will never leave. i will always be here no matter what."

I looked at gaara as tears fell freely from my eyes. He wiped them away as he leaned in and kissed me gently. I kisses Gaara back, tears still welling in my eyes.

"You've......been in....love with me for that long?"

I ask amazed, and happy at the same time.

Gaara nods, and says "Yes, but......I guess I was just scared that you would reject me........like so many have done in my life".

I look at Gaara and then kiss him on the lips.

"I'm not like all of them" I say as I pull back and look him in the eyes.

Gaara smiles softly and cups my cheek. "Thank you Ai" I hold his hand to my cheek and smile at him.

"I think I should be the one thanking you"

Gaara then smiles at me as he kisses me on the lips, and wraps his arms around my waist. I kiss back, and I wrap my arms around his neck. I then hear him say softly

"I think I may know how to cheer you up Ai"

I look at him, and before I can ask him what it is, he kisses me lovingly, and I kiss back. Gaara then slides his tongue into my mouth, and I moan as he wraps his tongue around mine. He then pulls away, and leans over and kisses my neck making me moan loudly. Gaara continues to kiss my neck, causing goosebumps all over my body. He then bites a specific spot on my neck, and all I feel is a jolt of pure pleasure course through my body. I gasp at the feeling. Gaara smiles at my reaction, and bites me in a different spot as his hands begin to roam over my body. I moan softly as he rubs the inside of my legs, and feel myself starting to get a strange feeling between my legs. He notices, and smirks at me. I blush as red as a rose, but I smile back anyway. Gaara then kisses my neck again as his hands rub the area before my panties, and I gasp as a wave of pleasure washes over me. Gaara smiles softly, and then hesitantly reaches towards my panties. I finally have had enough waiting, and I guide his hand to my panties, moaning softly. Gaara gulps and looks me in the eyes. I nod quickly, and close my eyes as he hesitantly rubs me. I let out a moan as he begins to go faster, and leans down and kisses my panties. Gaara then looks me in the eyes, asking if I want to continue. My answer is making him kiss my panties again, moaning loudly. Gaara takes a deep breath, and licks my panties. My eyes cross as drool trails down from the edge of my lip. Gaara looks at me concerned.

"Ai?" He asks. I reply whining

"Why did you stop?"

Gaara sighs softly, relieved he didn't somehow tick me off, and then licks my panties again. I moan again, and then I look at Gaara, and my face heats up as I ask,

"G-Gaara?"

Gaara looks me in the eyes.

"Yes Ai?"

I close my eyes as I say in a needing tone,

"I want you"