Chapter 18

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. So I got out of bed, walked to the kitchen, and sat at the table as Gaara placed a plate in front of me. I smiled and started eating when a question popped into my head.

"Hey babe?"

"Yes Ai?"

"I was thinking that we can start making our wedding plans. If that's ok with you."

"I was thinking the same thing. So you can pick out the bridesmaids, the dresses, and the decor. I will take care of the cost ok? I will spare no expense for you. You are the world to me."

I nodded and smiled hugging him as a few tears fell. He grinned as I heard a knock at the door. I got up to answer it and squealed when I saw Temari standing there smiling.

"Hey Ai."

I hugged her tightly.

"When did you get here Temari?"

"Yesterday. So I hear you are marrying my baby brother. He better be taking care of you or I'll castrate him!"

"I heard that!"

"It was meant for you to hear!"

I smiled as Temari walked past me and started arguing with Gaara, a smile upon her face.

I smiled sadly and looked down. I felt Gaara in front of me and looked up to see him frowning.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

I touched my hand to my cheek and felt the tear tracks. I shook my head smiling.

"I'm fine. Don't worry."

"No you aren't. Come on. Tell me. I know you Ai."

I sigh.

"I wish i had siblings like you do to argue with and have fun with. I've always been an only child my whole life."

Temari chuckled and smiled.

"Well you just gained an older brother and sister. Me and Kankuro are older than Gaara. Plus, now i have someone to go shopping with!"

I smiled and nodded.

"That sounds great. Thanks Temari! By the way, I have no idea what to do for a wedding. Can you help me?"

She squealed.

"Of course I'll help! Go get dressed! We start in 10 minutes."

I walked to the bedroom and got ready.

~10 minutes later~

I smiled as Temari, Ten-Ten, Ino, Sakura, Hinata and I walked into a bridal shop. I wanted a traditional wedding kimono. I just didn't know what color to get. I know I wanted Temari's Maid of Honor dress to be blood red with a white obi, and the bridesmaids dresses to be in their favorite color, but with a sakura tree print on it. I sighed as all of them ,except Temari, went looking at everything BUT what I wanted. Temari frowned. She put her fingers in her mouth and whistled to get their attention.

"This is Ai's wedding. Not yours. So before you go looking at the racks, ask her what her plans are for all of you. Got it?"

They all nodded and came back to us.

"So I want us all in kimonos. Gaara too. Temari is my maid of honor, so her dress is blood red with a white obi. The rest of you get to pick your favorite color BUT it has to have a sakura tree print on it. OK?"

They all nodded and went to look at kimonos. I smiled at Temari.

"Thanks. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome Ai. What are big sisters for?"

Temari grinned at me. I smiled and went to look at black and red wedding kimonos with sakura tree prints. The black for me and red for Temari. I found 2 red ones for her and 3 black ones for me. She took the red ones from me and headed to the dressing rooms with me. We went and tried them on and I sighed. There is gonna have to be major alterations done to the dress so my tail doesn't rip it. As if on cue, a lady came in and looked at me.

"You are gonna need alterations no?"

She spoke in a voice that sounded french, but I wasn't sure. I nodded. She started to pin where cuts were needed. Her fingers flew and she was quick, yet gentle at the same time.

She smiled at me as she finished.

"I need you to change back into your clothes so I can work on the dress."

With that she walked out. I changed back and gave her the dress. She told us it would be ready by the wedding so we left. We walked back to the house and I bade temari good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~

please forgive me! i know its short! but i will make the next one longer I promise! until next time!