I hate you

"Y/N! Come on we're gonna be late! I invited everyone a month ago and they're probably gonna be there before us if you don't HURRY UP!!" My friend, F/N, called to me from downstairs. "Okay! One sec!" I put on a metal cat ear headband with roses surrounding the ears, a black crop top, bleached denim shorts, and my black converse. I came out of my room, and starting walking down the stairs when I heard a familiar voice. "You look fantastic, Y/N..." a male voice purred. "Jason! What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to hide my major blush from my boyfriend.
"What? I can't surprise my favorite girl?" I bit my lip in attempt to stop my blush from going darker, but it didn't help one bit. "I'm just saying what's true, that's all...my beautiful angel." He purred seductively as I made it to the downstairs of my house. "Ok I get it!" I giggled. "Your going to turn me into a cherry faced 25 year-old!" He laughed and so did F/N. "Okay, you two love birds. Let's hurry on out of here before we're late to our own party!" F/N giggled. As we were walking out the door, I noticed that F/N and Jason were walking strangely close to each other. I shrugged it off, thinking it was an accident.

*Le time skip brought to you by donut holes*

"Isn't this fun?!" I yell to my other friend, Lauren over the blaring music. They were currently playing "I write sins not tragedies" by Panic! at the Disco, my favorite band of all time. "Yeah it is!" Lauren yelled back. Then I realized F/N was no where to be seen.
"Hey, do you know where F/N went?!" I asked. Lauren shrugged her shoulders before walking off to go talk to someone else. I decided to go look for her, just to make sure nothing happened. I maneuver my way around everyone, trying not to bump into anyone or step on anyone's feet. I find a door slightly ajar, and walk a little closer to it before seeing F/N's h/c hair sway into view. "Oh, there you are-" I said as I opened the door all the way to see F/N with Jason...

kissing.

"Jason...? What are you doing...?" I asked, stunned. They both release and look at me, surprised looks on their faces. "Y/N! It's not what it looks like...!" Jason says, stepping away from F/N, but stepping closer to me. I back away from him, his arm reaching out to touch mine. "Oh really?!" I fumed. Two can play at this game. "Then you weren't just making out with my best friend!" I yelled at him. Luckily the music was loud enough so everyone didn't hear our argument. "Y-Y/N, I..." He stuttered. "You know what, Jason?! We're done! Don't talk to me or contact me in anyway ever again!" I stormed out of the room, maneuvered my way around everyone again, and left the party. Not even saying a word to anyone else there on my way out.