From a night that time forgot (⚠️SMUT⚠️)

Y/N's POV

Brendon came back from the store about half an hour later. I go to the door and see that he has two fulls bags of groceries.

"Need any help?" I call out from inside.

"Nope, I got it! Don't worry!" He yelled back. I could tell he was struggling a bit but, he wouldn't let me help.

I held the door open for him and he walks through and goes straight to the kitchen.

"Whatcha makin'?" I walk over and ask.

"I told youuu, it's a surpriseeee," he dragged.

"Okay okay," I put my hands up on defense and then went over to get some water. Before I can turn around, he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my shoulder, then my cheek. His hand slowly goes down to my ass when I softly grab his wrist.

"I thought you were making dinner..?" I cooed.

I hear him exhale.

"That can wait.." he purrs.

I turn around and kiss him, but then I slip out of his grasp. He looks confused.

"How about this, you make dinner, and then we can continue?" I ask kindly.

He sighs and smiles. He looks down at me, seeing as he's a few inches taller than I am.

"Okay, agreed." He smirks. God that smirk makes me melt.

I peck his lips and then I go upstairs to our room. I turn the TV on and just sit there. My bruised collar bone isn't as bad as it was a few days ago, still a little color but it hurts way less. It's crazy to think what happened, happened, but I'm getting past it. They found Sarah and she's been put into custody. Her hearing is next week so Brendon and I both will have to go.

I open my phone and scroll through Instagram. A few minutes later I hear Brendon yell,

"DINNERS DONE!"

I laugh.

"COMINGGG!"

I go downstairs and smell pure deliciousness. I walk over to the table and see spaghetti with tomato sauce and a dash of parsley, paired with champagne and small candle.

I look over at him, a smile on his face. He's so handsome, and he looks so proud. And he should be. It looks delicious.

"Brendon..you did all of this?"

His smile grows and he walks over to me.

"All for you baby," he kisses my forehead and hugs me. The plates are right across from each other, and everything looks amazing.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too," he whispers back.

We sit down and I continue to admire the setting until my stomach commands to be filled.

Brendon hears it and laughs a little.

We start to eat and midway through, I get an idea.

I lift up my foot and start to trail it up his leg. The table is small, so I can reach a little bit of his thigh.

I see him swallow and clench his jaw. He laughs devilishly, and wraps his hand around my ankle.

I gasp lightly, and he hears it. He continues to trace his hands up your leg and goes under the table. I scoot your chair back, and he comes up right to chest level.

He's on his knees.

He traces both his hands up the sides of my thighs. He gets to my hips and grips onto them. I gasp and bite my lip. He smirks and kisses my pelvis.

He grabs the rim of my pants and pulls them down. I inhale from the sudden exposure, but he continues. He presses his hand on my warmth and I watch him. He makes eye contact and keeps it. He slips his hand into my underwear and I gasp, keeping my eyes locked on his.

He rubs my clit and I softly moan. He trails down and slides a finger in me. I moan louder.

He leans down and bites the top of my underwear and pulls them down with his teeth. I watch him, lust filling his eyes.

He takes his tongue and slides it all the way down my clit and my breathing hitches. He flicks his tongue on my bundle of nerves and I drag my hand through my hair.

He continues to lick and suck me like crazy and I realize I'm about to come.

"B-Brendon..I'm g-gonna.." I whisper between moans.

Then he stops.

I look at him as he sits back, looking pleased with himself.

"What the fuck?" I ask.

"It's called teasing, my love," he smirks.

"Oh so that's how it's gonna be? Well then, let's continue somewhere else." I purr and he bites his lip.

I lead him upstairs and close the door.