Where's my stuff?

As I'm driving home, I think about what just happened with Jason and F/N. Jason and I have been dating for about a year-and-a-half, and F/N and I have been friends for five years. I don't know why either of them betrayed me like this. I turn into an empty area next to sidewalk to park my car, right in front of my apartment complex. I put my car in park, turn off the ignition, and open my car door. I step into the breezy night, the sound of ongoing cars in my ears. I look up to my apartment window, and see that my lights are on. "I thought I turned those off before I left..." A thought hits me like a ton of bricks. I turned them off, I know it. That means...

Someone's in there.

I run to the doors, busting them open when I get to them. Instead of taking the elevator, I dashed up the stairs. I make it to my door, and before I open it, I already see it cracked open. I bust in, just as the burglar is leaving through the window. Luckily my phone was in my hand, so I was able to get a quick picture before they disappeared into the night. I took a deep breathe and leaned against the doorway. I took off my converse, and made sure to lock my door, before walking to my bedroom to change into my slightly baggy s/c Panic! at the Disco shirt and grey sweatpants. You start to walk through your living room when you realize it seems like there are some things missing.
Your lamp is gone, your laptop is gone, your speakers are gone, your football signed by your favorite football player (put name of favorite football player here) is gone. "They only stole a few things, I don't understand. Why didn't they steal more like burglars usually do?" You ask yourself out loud. Hey, at least they didn't steal my (insert game console if you have one) or my game cube. You are suddenly overcome with exhaustion from the night of surprises you have just witnessed so you grab a light grey, super fluffy and cozy blanket, flop onto the couch, and turn the TV on. You fall asleep quickly, dreaming of Beebo, and his beautiful smile.

(A/N: I love that name Beebo! I will probably be using it throughout the story so, if you don't like it then STOP READING THIS AND FALL IN A HOLE. Lol just kidding.........not really. Sorry for the short chapter, but don't worry! If I don't update very often it's because of school and other stuff I tend to get busy with so, yes the story will continue on! Love you all, my fellow band lovers!)