If you love me, let me go...

I go to the front door and open it and look through the glass door part to see, just as I thought, a car was there. It was a fully black Muscle Car, with shiny silver rims on the tires. I tried to see who was in the car, but since it was so sunny out, I could barely see a thing in the car. They got out of the driver's side, and I saw who it was...

Brendon.
Fucking.
Urie.

I saw only him get out of the car, and no one else. Wait, where's Sarah? I thought. When I got a good view of him, I could see lines on his cheeks. They were dried tears. He went to the trunk and pulled his suitcase out. As he set it on the ground and was about to grab is shoulder bag from the trunk as well, he saw me. Just standing there inside of the house. He stared at me, and I stared at him. He seemed, confused, a little worried as well. I have him a smile, and he cracked a small smile back, and grabbed his bag. He closed the trunk, locked his car, and started waking towards the door. When he got to the door, I was gone. I dashed upstairs before he got to the door, and into the room I was sleeping in.
Why is it only him that's here? Where's Sarah? Did she get hurt? Did she run off? Did she- Oh no. The pictures. Whoever found them must've not been to happy and got mad at the other person, and...broke up.
     I started crying. I felt like it was somewhat my fault for some reason, even though I didn't do a thing. What do I do, what do I do...?
-------------------------------------------------------
Brendon's POV...

     I got to my door, still sniffling from earlier today. She's the one who cheated on me with my best friend, Dallon, the. She saw the photos and got scared because she thought I was going to hurt her and when I tried to explain she said,
"It's over, Brendon. You need to snap out of it. It was a drunk mistake and you took it miles father than what it was. Don't contact me in anyway, ever again. Goodbye."
Was it really my fault? No, it was hers. She was being dramatic about the whole thing and-
"Wait, where did the girl go?"
I unlocked the front door, and my dogs run up to me and I fall to the ground. I start laughing as they start licking my tear-stained cheeks. "Ok, ok!" I laugh. "Time to let daddy settle in!" I slightly push them off me and they scoot back. I stand up and grab my bags. As I'm rolling my suitcase behind me into the living room, I yell out, "Hello?" I hear a voice upstairs  say, "I'm in here!"
-------------------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV...

I hear Brendon's voice yell out, "Hello?" My heart jumps, just by hearing his voice. "I'm in here!" I manage to yell back. I'm already halfway done with packing since Brendon is home so I don't want to be a burden. I hear him set his shoulder back on one of the bar stools, and then his footsteps coming up the stairs.
"HOLY FUCK, HOLY FUCK HE'S COMING TO FIND ME!!!!!" I thought to myself. I start to get lost in my thoughts, just as quickly as I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I say. He opens the door, and looks at me. His eyes are still slightly red and puffy from crying. Just seeing him like this is enough to make me cry, so I bite my lip, and put a strand of my H/L, H/C behind my ear. He sits down next to me and leans his head back on the bed. He takes a deep breathe, and releases it. "Do you want to know why I'm like this?" He asks me, breaking the sad silence between us. I nod, being careful not to burst into tears. "So..." he starts. "Sarah, about two weeks ago, cheated on me with my best friend, Dallon Weekes, and then after I learned about it, I got angry. But instead of getting mad at her, I let it out on...other things. I..." he sighs, "I took pictures of us and ripped them apart, cut them apart, and just...destroyed them. It didn't help me that much for a little while, but then somehow, it helped me, almost completely. I started to hide the pictures in a drawer in my bathroom, a small one that neither she or I used. But, when she was looking for something in the bathroom, she moved some of the boxes around that kind of covered the drawer that were always there before I put the pictures. She saw the drawer, and opened it, and looked inside and saw...the pictures. She brought it up today when we were going to get an early breakfast. Then we got mad and started yelling, and I left and got the earliest flight back I could. And now I'm here, with you, sitting in your bedroom, as you are half packed." He sighs again, but this time, it's slightly shaky. I look at him, and his eyes are filled with tears. "Oh, Brendon..." He leans his head forward, and puts his face in his hands, and starts shaking slightly. I put my right arm around his shoulders, and he doesn't move, so I put my left arm around his chest. So, I was pretty much hugging him.
     He eventually stopped shaking and then a little bit after that he stopped crying. He put his head up and looked at me. Our eyes locked for only a moment before he shifted himself.

To hug me.

He sighed into my shoulder, and I closed my eyes as he did. It seemed to much like a dream, so I bit down on my lip pretty hard.

He's still here.

He releases from the hug and looks down for a second in thought, then he looks back at me. "Thank you, Y/N. You barely even know me and I barely know you and yet, your here. You just helped me and if it wasn't for you, I probably would've been drowning myself in a bottle of whisky..." he smiles, almost as a silent laugh at his own joke, which makes me smile too. "No problem, Brendon. I would love to stay here and talk forever Bren, but..." I turn and look at my suitcase and sigh. I look back at him, about to speak, when he puts a finger to my lips. What he says next...

Shocked me. Surprised me. And made me feel a rush of happiness...!

(A/N: Ok so hi guys I seriously thought my book wasn't going to be read at all but overall I have 35 reads in the past...month...? Maybe a little more...? Idk but I know it's not that much compared to the people with hundreds of thousands of reads but, it makes me happy knowing that you guys have taken the time...to read my book. You could've done anything else like...play video games or just ignore my book which is somewhat drowned out in the tons of BEEBO x READER fics, so...all I want to say is...

Thank you, guys...!

Now, I am thinking of writing a Hollywood Undead x reader maybe a SMUT or just something else with HU or maybe even a MARKIMOO one IDK tell me in the comments which one you want or give me ideas...THANKS U! I will see you all later, my BAND DEMONS!!!