House of Memories...

He kissed me.

He.

Fucking.

KISSED MEEEEEEEEE!!!!

My eyes were wide open for a second, but then I melted into the kiss, and closed my eyes.

He pulled away, and when he did, we just stared at each other with smiles on our faces.

"Thank you..." I said to him.

"No, thank you, you helped me. I truly meant it..."

My brain was freaking out, thinking about what we were.

Were we friends? Were we...together?

I was super happy he just did that, and I wanted him to do it again. But then he stood up. And so did I.

"Hey, I'm going to go unpack my bags real quick, so I will be back soon..."

He looked at me with his sexy brown eyes...the eyes that made me fall for him in the first place. He walked out of the room and I fell back onto the bed.

When he kissed me, and then gave me that look, I knew then how badly I wanted him to be in my pants.

I blushed at those thoughts...

I laid there, thinking about him...his eyes...his lips...

His...

I heard a zipper unzip and I sat up. He came to my doorway, and had an empty suitcase behind him.

"I'm going to go put this away, I'll be right back." He smiled.

"Ok, I'll be here..."

He walked down the stairs, carrying the suitcase. 

I want him...I want to be his...

...

We hung out on the couch for a while, watching random movies that we found.

I had my black My Chemical Romance hoodie still on, even though it was pretty warm.

He looked over at me, "Do you want to take your hoodie off? It's pretty warm in here..." He said with a gentle smile.

"No, I'm ok, but thanks anyway..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, thank you..." I said with a smile.

My sleeve rode up a little, so I pulled it back down.

"Everything ok?" He asked with a hint of concern.

"Yeah I just...I had an itch..." I smiled even wider at him to help him worry less.

He smiled again as well, and then turned back to the TV.

I looked at him for a little longer, and looked at the TV as well.

How did a guy like him get here with a girl like me?

He "yawned" and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I was shocked for a second, but then I snuggled into his chest.

I looked up at him, and he looked at me.

"God, your adorable, y/n..."

I felt myself blush. Very hard.

He put his hand on my thigh, and squeezed a little. I gasped. That was one of my sweet spots. And he hit it perfectly.

I kissed his neck, which he seemed to enjoy, so I starting sucking and leaving hickeys.

I stopped. We were moving way too fast in our...relationship? I didn't even know what to call it.

"I-I'm sorry I just..."

"Don't be sorry, y/n, I went way too fast and we've only been dating for, not even a day."

He said it.

He.Said.IT!!!!

It's official! I am dating the one and only, Brendon Urie!

"Wait, we...we're...together? Like, together, together...?

I felt myself blushing again.

"Y/n, of course we are! When we kissed...it felt special...I know that may sound corny but, its true! I did feel something...now, if you don't want to be together, that's completely fi-"

I grabbed his shirt and pulled his lips onto mine.

I felt his lips melt into mine after a second from shock.

He put his hand on my cheek, and put his other one on the middle of my back.

We kissed for quite a while, and I didn't want it to end.

But, we also had to breathe.

We came up for air, as I snuggled back into his chest.

"I..."

"Yes, y/n?"

"I...I love you, Brendon...and I truly do..."

He looked at me, and when I looked at him, I was met with his soft, kind, brown eyes.

He smiled.

"I love you too, y/n..."

I smiled a big smile, and snuggled back into him.

This was going to be nice.

(A/N: IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING!!!!! I have been super busy with school and other stuff, and my phone updated the Wattpad app, and now its restricted so, I will try to update as much as I can! Okeez, I will see you all later, my lovely band demons! Luv ya! o3o -3- :3 XD :D)