Truth be told, this is the beat of my heart...

"Great! Now I have to get a job! Ugh..." I said aloud to myself in frustration. I stood up and started to pace the room, thinking of ideas.

"Pet walker? Nah. I've seen how many dogs people walk..."

"Barista? Maybe. I do like coffee and tea..."

"Babysitter? That could work...baby's ARE quite adorable..."

I eventually decided that I wanted to be a babysitter. I called up the place that I found and made an appointment to see if I qualified.

*Le time skip brought to you buy Sheldon the dinosaur that thinks he's a turtle*

I walk out of the building that I met the CEO of the business feeling super happy since...

I GOT THE JOB!!!! YAAAAY!!!

"I get to hang out with babies all day, two days a week!!!" I skipped to my car and got into the driver's side. I turned on the ignition and as I did, the radio came on playing "Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time" by Panic! at the Disco.
I started singing along and pulled out of my parking spot, out of the parking lot, and back to my apartment.

*Le time skip brought to you by Kawaii Potato*

I got home and was about to call my parents to tell them the good news (I know she said she wouldn't ever call them again but... she was excited...YOU WOULD DO THE SAME THING!!!), but then I remembered the CEO gave me a uniform before I left. She asked for my size when I came in and I was so excited I totally forgot to look at it. It was but in a medium-sized gift bag and when I pulled it out I was so surprised, that I didn't even realize my mouth fell open.