All our friends want us to fall in love (TRIGGER WARNING: DEPRESSION/CUTTING)

"Can I see them?" He asked softly.

"See what?" I asked confused.

"Your...." He pointed to your wrist through your sleeve.

I didn't say anything. The last time I showed someone my scars, they didn't want anything to do with me for about a month.

I breathed in and grabbed the edge of my sleeve.

"You don't have to show me if you don't want to," He continued.

"No, it's ok, I want to show you. If we are going to be hanging out, I can't hide it," I said, confidently.

I lifted up my left sleeve, then my right. He looked at them, in shock.

I had about thirty scars on each wrist.

I was a canvas.

Was.

Where my tears were the paint, my wrist the canvas, and the brush a razor.

His eyes welled up with tears, a few escaped his sad, brown eyes.

"Why..." He shut his eyes closed, as he held my hands with his.

"I'm so sorry.."

This was where it all started. When I showed my cuts to my ex.

"Don't be..please, don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault," He whispered through tearful breathes.

I looked up at him as he did the same.

He smiled a weak smile and let go of one of my hands, so he could cup my face.

"Was this your escape from it all?" He asked in a way that made me wonder if he went through this as well.

I nodded, I couldn't find words.

I was happy that he didn't react the same way as Jason.

But sad, hoping he wasn't his own canvas, too.

"Thank you for showing me this...don't be afraid to tell me anything or show me anything, ok?"

I nodded again, as my eyes started to well up again. His smile faded, as his face filled with concern and worry.

He pulled me into a hug, the side of my face, resting against his chest, as my tears escaped and soaked into his shirt.

His heartbeat was soothing. It calmed me down a little.

"Brendon.." I managed to whisper out.

He looked down into my eyes, as I looked into his.

"When you asked me if it was my escape, it made me wonder something.." I said, holding back more tears.

"Wonder what, Y/N?"

I didn't respond.

He pulled away one of his arms from the hug, and used his hand to put a strand of hair behind my ear as he looked at me with concern, and asked,

"Don't be afraid to ask me anything," He said with his gentle voice that makes me fall for him all over again.

"Did you....did you cut yourself, too?" I asked, wondering if I was wrong.

His eyebrows furrowed. Not with anger, but with even more concern.

He sighed.

"Yeah.." My eyes filled with tears again and one escaped and his face immediately softened.

He wiped my tear away with his thumb.

"Hey, hey, it's ok," He whispered.

"It was only a few times, about a year ago. My friend, Dallon and I got into a huge fight and we didn't talk for a while. He went off and started telling some of my friends rumors about me. That I was sleeping with one of their girlfriends, that I stole something from them, and that made them stop talking to me. I felt so alone. And Sarah was working a lot then, and she wasn't home as often, she would even sometimes have to stay at a nearby hotel because she was so tired from working so late, and that started happening frequently. I was so upset and sad and mad at the same time, so I thought cutting myself would help. And it did."

Another tear escaped from my eye, and he wiped that one away as gently as the last one.

He continued,

"I couldn't even feel it, Y/N. No matter what I used, I couldn't feel it. After about a month of this, I realized I needed to go talk to someone. I went to therapy three times a week, and it actually helped me. It was nice to be able to talk to someone about this, but it made me feel even better because it felt as if they were the only person truly there for me. He was pretty cool, and it made me start seeing him as a friend. But then he had other people who needed help too, and I wasn't able to go speak to him as much. And I fell back into my sadness, because there was no one there for me to talk to. Then Sarah started getting off of work earlier, and when I spoke to her about it the first time, she got mad and started yelling at me, asking me why I didn't go and talk to her. And we hadn't been feeling the same about each other the same, and that's when I started tearing up pictures,"

(A/N, that took forever to write, and I'm listening to MCR while writing this so I can feel sad to make it better XD, ok continue on)

I looked into his eyes, but this time, I didn't have sad tears in my eyes. They were happy tears instead.

"Thank you so much for telling me this, Brendon. If you ever feel like that again, please come talk to me,"

"Of course I will, Y/N,"

I cupped his face in my hands, and he pulled me in for a kiss, wrapping his arm around me again, pulling me even closer, his tongue dancing with mine.

I placed a hand on his neck, getting him closer so I could deepen the kiss.

We didn't even hear the front door unlock and open, we were too wrapped up in the kiss and each other's presence.

"Brendon?" A female voice asked.

He pulled away and looked at who was at the door.

"What do you think you're doing with my husband?!" She yelled at me.

"Sarah." He whispered.

A/N:

CLIFF HANGERRRRR!! Hey, I updated pretty soon (not really XD) but I hope you guys liked this chapter! I will try to update tomorrow as well and if not, sometime next week! Love you, my sexy boos! >3< xox