All your friends won't hold any grudges...

"Please don't go..." he said to you in a gentle whisper. "Why? I'm just your dog sitter and a fangirl. I noticed you were upset and told myself that I needed to help you. No, WANTED to help you since you looked so hurt and sad.." I looked up and saw him looking at me, and we just...stared at each other. My heart fell when I saw the tear stains, shine in the light. I positioned myself so that I was sitting on my legs. I kissed him on the forehead, and gently said, "Of course..." He smiled and hugged me again, and this time, it wasn't a sad hug to make him feel better. It was a true hug, a thankful one even, that I wanted to last forever.
-------------------------------------------------------
Brendon's POV:

I hugged her, tightly, but not so tight where she couldn't breathe. She hugged me back and I sighed into her shoulder. I needed her. After what just happened, I needed her more than anything. She had a valid point though, that she was just my dog sitter and a fangirl. But when she told me she held it back because of the state I was in, it made me feel good again. And when I first saw her, I felt something. Like she was the one. The one who would help me get through, the one who would always be by my side. The one, who wouldn't give up on me...even if I was impossible at times.
-------------------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV:

We held each other for eternity, or at least that's what it felt like. He released from the hug and he kissed my forehead. He saw my surprised look and immediately said, "Sorry I shouldn't have done that I-" I put my pointer finger to his lips to shush him. "It's ok, Bren. And, don't worry. I promise I will never hurt you or leave you. I...I lo..." he shushed me with his pointer finger now. "I do too, Y/N" What he did then, left time frozen.

(A/N: OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED RECENTLY WITH SCHOOL AND OTHER SHIT I LOST MOST OF MY FREE TIME BUT, I will try to update at least every few days on at least one of my stories so...ALSO IM WRITING ANOTHER FIC BUT U WILL ONLY FIGURE OUT ABOUT IT WHEN I PUBLISH THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!! LOL :3 I'm evil...! Kk, I will see you all later, my LOVELY BAND DEMONS!!!)