Turns Out To Be Pretty Odd

We get home, but it felt like two minutes since I immediately fell asleep in the car.

"Hey, Y/N, it's time to wake up..." he whispered and shook me slightly. I woke up, but I remained silent as a joke, but I think he noticed. He opened his door and stepped out, and I opened my eyes slightly to peek out. Ten seconds go by and nothing happens. When I'm about to get up, he flings open the door, slams on the horn before I can even think. I scream, as loud as I possibly can from the scare. He falls out of the car and rolls around, laughing his ass off. I get out of the car, and I walk around the front to him.

"Dick," I tell him and walk to the front door of his house.

"Wait..wait wait wait.." he says between breathes. He regains himself and stands up and walks over to me, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"You look cute when you're mad," he says to me, as a smirk appears on his face.

I wrinkle my nose at him, and he gives a small laugh. We walk into the house, and I sit on the couch. He sits next to me and puts his arm around me. My neck is still sore, and it didn't help that I got scared shitless.

He kisses the side of my head and takes a deep breathe in. He shuts his eyes tightly and then opens them and looks at me.

"I was so scared.." he whispered to me, his voice cracking slightly and his eyes becoming glassy.

"I was too baby, but hey look at us, I'm still alive and everything's going to be ok," I smile softly at him and he returns it.

He kisses my nose and forehead and then stands up. I look at him with confusion.

"Hey are you hungry?" He asks me.

"Yes, very," I laugh slightly.

"I can go get something for us, what do you want?" He asks.

"Surprise me," I answer and smile.

"Then a surprise you shall get," He winks and grabs his keys and is about to leave, but runs back over to me and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"LOVE YOU!" He yells to me as he opens the front door.

"Love you too!" I yell back and he's gone.

________

Sorry it's short I wanted to update