Is it still me that makes you wet? (⚠️SMUT⚠️)

Brendon's POV:

She leads me upstairs and I don't think I've ever been more turned on. She moves her hips back and forth teasingly as we walk up to the room.

We get to the room and after I step in, she turns and I close the door behind me. I turn her around and push her against the wall.

I put her hands above her head on the door, and hold both of her hands with on hand, the other one grazing up and down her side.

She gives out a small gasp, and I take that opportunity to push my lips on hers. I push my tongue into her mouth and she does the same thing to me. We pull away from the door but continue kissing.

I push her onto the bed and lean down to her ear.

"You look amazing, but you'd look even better without any clothes on," I growl into her ear. She bites her lip and I nip at her ear.

I pull back and take off my shirt as she does the same.

I go down to her neck and I start to bite and leave marks everywhere. After a few minutes, her neck and chest have quite a few marks.

I smirk.

"You look so pretty with all my marks on you," I purr.

-Y/N's POV-

"You look so pretty with all my marks on you," he purrs.

By this time, I'm a dripping mess.

He kisses me again, passionately, then starts trailing down my body, down to my pants.

He pulls them down quickly, and I shiver in excitement.

"God you're beautiful," he breathes on my warmth.

I exhale deeply, and he smirks. He kisses my clit outside of my underwear. I moan lightly.

I arch my back slightly, and he takes that chance to pull down my underwear.

He goes straight for me, and starts to lick and suck my clit. I'm moaning like crazy, and I can feel my high coming over me.

"Come for me baby," he whispers.

My legs start shaking as my high takes over me. My moans become loud, but slowly quiet down.

"You taste so good.." he purrs and licks his lips as he stands up.

He hovers over me and we start to make out. He starts to unbuckle his belt, and pulls down his pants along with his boxers.

He levels himself at my entrance. He keeps one hand on the bed near my head, and one on my hip.

"Ready?" He looks at me.

I nod and bite my lip. He pushes himself into me, and I arch my back.

He starts to push in and out and I'm a morning mess, and every few seconds I'll hear him groan in pleasure and it's so hot.

He starts to kiss and bite my neck and chest again and goes faster.

"Oh f-fuck," I hear him groan.

I make eye contact with him as he continues and he can tell that i love when he moans.

"Fuck baby you feel s-so good," he moans and I bite my lip and kiss him hard, pulling away to arch my back and throw my head back and moan.

"I'm g-gonna," he moans.

I look at him.

"P-pull out," I moan, and he does. He flips us over and sits up, I go down to his hard member, on my knees.

I start giving him head, and he pushes his hand through his hair and throws his head back.

He grabs my hair and I can tell he's gonna come.

I pull off and jerk him off for a few seconds and he moans loudly and makes eye contact with me.

I lick up his mess and he lays back onto the bed.

We curl up under the covers and I cuddle up next to him.

"That was..amazing," he whispers into my ear.

I smile and he kisses my cheek.

We both soon fall asleep.

—————-

Oooo that's the tea. Hope you guys enjoyed! Until later...💗