00 INTRO

"OH MY GOD THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT IS SO HOT YOU GUYS" A girl screamed out. Yuna rolled her eyes as her other classmate shouted a cheer. The boys also cheered, more like teasing the girls with their high-pitched shouting, meanwhile Yuna rubbed her eyes as she opened her history study book to read about the new chapter they'll be studying today. Just the perfect timing, the bell rang, showing that the school would start in a moment.

Their homeroom teacher entered the class with a boy following right behind him. "Good morning class, as you can see we've got a new friend here. Please introduce your self" The boy exhale and smiled widely, and damn, the whole class has just got a heart attack because of it—maybe except Yuna who didn't pay attention to him.

"Hi! My name is Lee Seokmin, nice to meet you. I hope we can get along well" launching a fresh smile once more, he scan his new classmate, and land his eyes on the girl at the end of the row, Yuna. She catch his stare and rolled her eyes. She avert her gaze to her history book and secretly wished that Seokmin guy wont sit beside her—which is empty.

"Okay then, you may sit with Minhyuk"

He smiled and said, "Sir, may i sit there?" as he pointed the seat beside Yuna. The teacher thought for a while and nodded, "Sure, as long as you could pay attention to the lesson well"

"Thank you" He smiled and walked towards his seat. All of the girls had their eyes on him, as if he was their prey. Seokmin sat at his seat and smiled to the people who had been staring at him, second heart attack smile. They all turned around and he craned his neck to her seat mate, wanting to greet her. But before he could, Yuna said, "Choi Yuna, now please don't disturb me, thank you" She didn't even spare a stare to the new boy.

From that moment, Yuna knew this boy would be famous and draw a clear line between them, seat-mate.

But from that moment also, Seokmin knew that his life would be as fun as it was—or maybe more fun with his new seat-mate—who look pretty even with that nerd glasses.

- 161004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR TALENTED CHOI YUNAA🎉🎉