04 Treat You Better

"Yah, it's getting hotter each days isn't it? Summer really is right around the corner" Yuna nodded and tied her hair, fanning her face with her right hand while kept on reading the Biology book. Seokmin pouted at Yuna's answer—again, she only nod her head without talking a word nor glancing to him, always focusing on her damned book. Seokmin stared at her face for some moments, scanning though her perfectly shaped face. "You're pretty" Seokmin blurted while smiling to Yuna, while the girl nodded and mouthed, "Thanks"

"Pfth, so sassy"

"Hm, i'll take that as a compliment"

After the fight she had with her friends yesterday, Seokmin put some distance to the other girls which made them upset—but they know it's their fault so they apologize and the class has become peaceful again. Even that girl that was the leader of the girls that had attacked Yuna bought Yuna a new pair of glasses as an apology.

The bell rang, telling its lunch break already. The teacher closed his lesson and went out of the classroom, "Don't forget your homework!" The class nodded together.

"Let's go eat luuunch" Seokmin rose from his chair, smiling at Yuna who's slowly rose up too.

"Choi Yunaa, your boyfriend is here!" shouted one of Yuna's friend from the front of the classroom.

Boyfriend? Seokmin screeched, she had a boyfriend?

"What boyf— oh" Yuna rolled her eyes at the entrance of a boy—a really handsome boy, who walked toward Yuna.

"Hi girlfriend" He pulled Yuna into a sudden hug, but immediately get rejected by her. Seokmin who's witnessing the whole scene suddenly felt hot. He honestly didn't expect her to have a boyfriend, like she's so cold to people how—

Or maybe she's cold to him because she has boyfriend already?

"Who are you?" Seokmin asked the boy coldly, their other classmate didn't seems to care that much about this boy and Yuna's dramatical reunion that involved hugging, as if it's something that often happened.

WHO ARE YOU TO YUNA THAT YOU CAN HUG HER SO CARELESSLY LIKE THAT WOAH AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS HOT HERE.

"Hm, and who are you, ah, a new student?" He let out his hand, "I'm her boyfriend by the way, Jeon Jungkook" He smirked. Yuna rolled her eyes once more, "No he's not. Just leave him be, let's go" Yuna grabbed her lunch box and walked away from Jungkook with Seokmin tailing behind her—holding onto his lunch box too.

"Hey, I haven't know his name and identity yet" Jungkook commented. Yuna stopped her steps, sighed, and turned around.

"He's Lee Seokmin and he is my BOYFRIEND"

A moment of silence, where both of the boys heart skipped a beat,

One because of the shock,

and one more because of the happiness.

"Let's go, Seokmin-ah" Yuna held one of his hand and dragged him out of the classroom. They walked in a silence, hand in hand.

"It feels like my confession is accepted you know" Seokmin blurted as he held Yuna's hand even tighter. Yuna rounded her eyes and tried to pull back her hand from his, though she can't. "What do you mean? And could you let go of my hand, please"

"I mean like, yesterday i said that i like you and today you said that I'm your boyfriend" He pulled her into his embrace, ruffling her hair "And who's that boy, anyway? He's not really your boyfriend right? Or an ex?" She pushed his body away from her and answered coldly as she tidied her hair, "None of your business"