03 Closer

Monday, ugh.

Seokmin wriggled on his bed and let out a yawn while rubbing his eyes. He jump out and did some stretching before walking towards the bathroom.

He finished washing up in short moments, wearing his uniform and freshly launched a smile to his family that has been sitting on the dining table. "Morning, my reasons to live!" He sat himself on the last remaining chair while his 'reasons to live' chuckled and shook their head in union.

"Right mom, yesterday when i was giving the ddeok, i found out that my classmate live right upstairs!" Seokmin shoot a wide smile but with serious look on his face, "Such a coincidence, right? I think she and i were destined to be together"

His family bursted and giggled, "A girl, huh?" his father sipped some coffee, "Is she pretty?"

"Soooo beautiful, dad. Oh, and she sings really well!"

"You sounds like bragging your girlfriend. Might as well put her on your 'reasons to live' list" His mother commented. Seokmin smiled and said,

"That's a brilliant idea, mom"

They finished the breakfast fast. Seokmin prepared his books and checked the time, 07.05. School start on 8 o'clock and it's not so far from his house, he just need to take the bus,

Oh wait, he didn't really know how to go to the school.

And his father has already gone to work.

His sister too.

His mother also didn't know how.

Oh, Choi Yuna! He can ask her to go there together. He immediately grabbed his backpack and walked to the front door, Yuna hasn't probably gone to the school, right?

He wore his shoes and bid a goodbye to his mother, "Mom, i'll go now!"

"Yeah, take care son!"

He literally sprint to the elevator and pressed the button in hurry, afraid that Yuna will leave him and he'll be lost finding his way to the school alone.

The elevator door opened,

and Seokmin smiled widely at a very familiar girl on the elevator, Yuna who's rounding her eyes wide, shocked.

"Why are you—"

"Oh, good morning Yuna! Nice meeting you here!" Seokmin entered the elevator and stood beside her. Yuna tried to proceed everything,

So the voice she had heard yesterday was really Seokmin?

She stole some glances to him through the elevator's mirror. "You live here?" she took some courage and threw a question at him. Seokmin craned his neck to her and lifted his eyebrows, he smiled at her and nodded happily because Yuna started the conversation first, "Yeah! I've just moved yesterday. You live here too, right? At what floor?" he asked although he already knew, he just wanted to talk to her.

"None of your business" she turned into her 'cold mode' once again, walking out of the elevator as soon as the door open.

Seokmin chuckled, "So cold. Hey, Choi Yuna, wait for me!"

In the end, Seokmin sticked to her like a gum, kept on talking although she totally ignored him throughout their walk to the school.

And Seokmin kept on doing that to her all week. Not to mention he's her seat-mate, which means she spent literally every minutes with him, from way to school until way to home.

She had enough.

It's not that she's that annoyed with his behavior, but she kept on getting hate by her classmate or shall i say 'friends'.