11 OUTRO

10 months later, June 2015.

"Sunbaenim, may we have your autograph, please?"

The girl turned around and smiled to a small groups of girls who's standing behind her, looking at her with sparkling eyes. She chuckled and nodded before taking the pen and papers from their hands. She signed on it and gave it back to her juniors.

"Thank you, sunbaenim! We love 'Me Gustas tu' so much! Fighting sunbaenim!"

The sunbae smiled, "Thank you,"

"Hey, Yuna!" the girl turned around and saw one of her classmate—one of her best friend. She smiled, "Jiho~ I miss you!" She hugged the girl as they laughed together. "I miss you too, you must've been really busy! 'Me Gustas tu' is really popular nowadays!" Jiho raised her thumbs up.

The girl—Yuna, smiled widely, "Is it really that popular? I'm glad if it is,"

They walked their way to the classroom. Jiho suddenly snapped her fingers, "Oh, right! I heard we're going to have a new student today,"

Yuna raised a brow, "Really?"

"Yeah, and I heard he's an idol too!" Jiho tapped her fingers to her forehead, "What was his name again, Dugyom? Dikey?"

Yuna squinted her eyes and giggled, "Haven't heard of that before, but his name is cute, lol."

They entered the classroom with welcoming song from their classmates. Yuna was away for a month due to her new song promotion, and her friends alway do this small ritual to welcome her and Jiho—since they're the only two who often skip schools.

"YO HE DEFINITELY IS MORE HANDSOME IN REAL LIFE," A girl screamed out. Yuna laughed as her other classmate shouted a cheer. The boys also cheered, more like teasing the girls with their high-pitched shouting. Yuna's smile faded a little, "That definitely feels like a deja vu," Jiho who was eating chips beside her turned her face to Yuna, "Hm, what?" Yuna shook her head, "Nothing,"

"Oh? Choi Yuna!" A girl with light brown hair ran to Yuna and sat in front of her, "Or shall I say, Yuju?"

Yuna chuckled, "What ever you prefer, Seongso,"

"Anyway, I miss you! How have you been?" The girl—Seongso held Yuna's hand tight, "Just fine, obviously,"

"Oh, have you heard about the transfer student?" Yuna nodded lightly, "They said he's an Idol?"

This time Seongso nodded, "Yes, his name is Dokyum, from a new boy grup called Seventeen,"

Yuna nodded, "I haven't check that grup out, too busy with my schedules and I got no gadget to do so," she smiled bitterly. The two friends around her laughed as Yuna showed a pity face. The bell rang and her classmates started to sat on their chair.

Their homeroom teacher entered the class with a boy following right behind him. "Good morning class, as you can see we've got a new friend here. You may introduce your self," The boy exhale and smiled widely, and damn, the whole class has just got a heart attack because of it—especially Yuna, she rounded her eyes wide.

"Hi! I'm Dokyum from Seventeen, but you can call me Seokmin, nice to meet you. I hope we can get along well," launching a fresh smile once more, he scan his new classmate, and land his eyes on the girl at the end of the row. He catch her staring at him with mixed feeling all of her face, and Seokmin unknowingly opened his mouth, surprised as he saw a really familiar face among the new friend, a face he had been missing these times.

The teacher let Seokmin join his classmates, "You may introduce yourself more to your friends and pick where to sit, enjoy your day, class," The students bowed to him and stared at Seokmin who's standing a little awkwardly in front of them.

The boys asked him to join them, which Seokmin gladly accept. Yuna's eyes kept on staring at him, which draws attention from Jiho and Seongso.

"Why do you keep on staring at him? Is it love at first sight?" Jiho teased.

"No, it's just—"

"Uh, hi?" Yuna craned her neck at the voice she had been longing for.

Seokmin was there, rubbing his nape nervously.

"Yuju, right? GFriend?"

Yuna stuttered to answer as she looked up to his face. He was taller and skinnier that he was before. He was as handsome as she had remember.

"Ah, yes, I'm Yuju,"

Seokmin smiled, "Nice to meet you. Hope you and me can do some duet in the future,"

Their classmates shouted a teaseful cheer by how the two main vocals smiled softly at each other.

What their friends didn't know was that the two had actually shared the same memories, the same feeling, the same longing.

And what they all didn't know was that 'You and me' will eventually become 'Us'.

From now on, it's going to be called 'our songs'.

[every end is a new beginning.]

170218

...Surprise?

Hi guys! This story ends here!

First of all, Happy Birthday Seokmin and Hansol! We wish you all the best (although you already are the best,) HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Now, I would like to thank you all who had stayed with me from the start of the story to the end, I never thought this story would go this well, all thanks to you! I love love love ya'll!

I'd also like to thank my best buddy Sylnyexne for helping me with this story, from giving ideas to letting me borrow her name to be a cameo here! Check out her stories guys, the way she choose and play with the words are amazing! (especially her monsta x imagines ugh i love it so much)

Again, and as I always said in the end of every chapter, thank you for reading this story, giving this a vote, commenting on this story, adding this to your reading list, and even to loving this so random story of mine. Thank you.

Make some noise (i mean like, comment here) for sequel?

[In which these two people met again, this time as an idol and this time, with much more love stories and problems.]

Anyway, it was nice meeting you all here, hope to meet you again soon on another story!

Thank you, bye, i love you guys so much!❤❤❤