05 한 여름밤의 꿀

"That's for today, practice with your partner more, 'yea" Soonyoung wiped the sweat on his forehead and grabbed his bag, "See ya'll on Thursday" he smiled as he waved to the people inside that room. "Thank you for today, sunbae-nim!" the members shouted.

Seokmin cracked a mineral water bottle open and gave it Yuna, the girl mouthed a thank you and took the bottle from his hand. She drank the whole bottle in a minute and wiped her mouth as soon as she finished it.

"Shall we go home now?" Yuna nodded in agreement at Seokmin's offer and grabbed her bag, walking out of the dance room with him, side to side.

On their way home, they continued to discuss about the dance performance again.

"But seriously tho, why do you have to choose me" Yuna squinted her eyes and glanced at him. Seokmin giggled and commented, "Why? It's good to have you as a partner"

Suddenly, Yuna's phone rang, telling someone has called her. She took out the phone from her uniform pocket and read a number that was showed on the screen, a number that wasn't on her contact list.

"Who?" Seokmin peeked onto the phone and rose a brow. Yuna shrugged her shoulder and tilted her head, asking him, "Should i pick it?"

"I don't know, but i think just pick it. What if it's your mom calling from someone else phone or something important like that" Seokmin reassure her that it'll be okay, so she accepted the call.

"Hello, who's this?" She spoke.

"Hi babe"

Second after she heard the caller's voice, she sighed lazily.

"For the umpteenth time, I'm not your babe, Jungkook"

Seokmin rounded his eyes, Jeon Jungkook?????

"I'll still call you babe, tho"

"Stop it. How do you even know my number, such a creep"

"I'll do anything for my princess, you know"

"...Stfu, I'm blocking this number—"

"—No, wait! I got something important to tell you"

"I don't care" She was about to press the end button until Jungkook's voice stopped her again.

"Let's have a duet at the summer festival, Choi Yuna!"

Duet? That's...

"Never" she coldly rejected him and ended the call, leaving Jungkook who's groaning on the other side.

"That was Jungkook? What did he say?" Seokmin asked out of curiosity.

"Ugh, he asked me to do a duet on the Summer Festival. Pretty sure he'll text me in a minute"

Speaking of the devil, he really did send message to her. She sighed and showed Seokmin her phone, "See, he text me almost immediately"

Seokmin nodded and scanned the screen, but then he squinted his eyes, "It says he's at your house"

"See— WAIT HE WHAT?" Yuna pull back her phone and glared at her phone. It clearly showed that there were three message from Jungkook.

'I'm at your house, honey'

'Let's talk about this duet'

'Hurry up and come, babe~'

"WTH" She immediately exit the message app and call someone. She stomped her feet anxiously.

"UGH THIS BASTARD SERIOUSLY— OH MOM, WHY IS JUNGKOOK AT OUR HOUSE?"

"Oh, so his name is Jungkook?" Yuna's mother answered with peace, "He said he's your boyfriend. How come you never tell me that you got boyfriend, a handsome one on top of that"