01 Dear No One

Well okay, he had expected her to be cold,

but she is too cold.

She totally ignored him the whole four lesson hour. He did started a conversation but she simply shrug it off and focused on her thick books. Was the book that interesting or was he not interesting at all?

But he did make friends with the others that kept on coming to his seat, especially the girls. He admit he's pretty good-looking and his smile is attractive, but why won't this girl beside him even glance at him?

The lunch-break bell rang. Most of their classmate ran outside to quickly eat lunch, while some of them started to approach Seokmin to ask him for having lunch together. Honestly, he had enough with them, their faked voice and their thick make up, he rather eat with the boys or Yuna—right, Yuna! He craned his neck and poked her arm before the girls could ask him.

"Hey, you want to eat with me?" He flashed a smile and sincerity between his words. Yuna lazily turned her face to him and said, "I don't eat lunch" and back to reading her book. Seokmin pouted at her answer and grabbed her hand, dragging her small figure out of the class, "It's not good to skip over a meal. Starting from today, eat with me, okay" He lectured her. She tried to resist but he literally dragged her to the school cafeteria. "Ugh, fine! Just let my hand go, people are staring" with burning desire to kill me. She pulled her hand out of his. He smiled and said, "As you wish. Let's go"

In the end, they did eat lunch together, but she kept on ignoring him and focus on her food. Seokmin munched on his food while staring at her deeply, what could've been hidden behind that cold attitude? What made her like that?

"Hey, Yuna?" once.

"Yuna?" twice.

"Choi Yunaaa!" thrice. It took him three times calling her name, three.

"Ugh, what" she finally lifted her head and stare at him—coldly. "What, what could be so important for you to call me like that when i'm eating" she glared at Seokmin, who smiled sheepishly at her, "No, nothing. I just want to see your face. Your eyes are beautiful" he leaned closer to her and look deeply into her eyes. She pulled her head and avert her gaze back to the food, "You're cute" Seokmin stated.

"Stop"

"But i'm telling the truth?"

"Oh, am i supposed to say thank you?"

Ok, Choi Yuna, you're the first person to be this cold to me.

A day passed just like that, Seokmin being all nice to his classmate and Yuna eyes-rolling every time a girl came to her desk to ask about Seokmin.

Right after the last bell rang, Yuna threw her belongings into her bag and walked fastly out of the school. She really want to get some hot shower and immediately drown herself on her bed,

Oh right, the damned homework for tomorrow.

She sighed and continue her steps, towards her home.

Meanwhile at school, Seokmin stepped in to the teacher's room, he'll need to pick a club he want to enter.

"Here's the list of the club, choose wisely because you might can't change to other"

The teacher gave him a piece of paper, Seokmin mouthed a 'thank you' and scan the paper closely.

Art? Whoop i can't even draw a proper house.

Cooking? Lol, I'm good enough.

Music? Hm, that sounds fun.

Dance club?

That totally attract him. He has always been interested on dance, though he cant really, but he want to try someday. He thought between the two choice, Music club or Dance club. No matter how much he thought of it, both of the choice are just too interesting. "Oh, may i look to the list of the students that's on the dance club?" He asked the teacher. Maybe he could find some of his new friends there.

The teacher gave him another piece of paper and he immediately scan it.

Senior, senior, senior... Oh! Class 2-1, huh, Choi Yuna?

Choi Yuna? He didn't read the name wrong, right? This is that Choi Yuna, right? He smiled widely and approach the teacher with papers on his hand. "Sir, i would like to enter the dance club"

"Okay, have fun dancing, Seokmin. The club is every Tuesday and Thursday after school" The teacher flashed a smile as Seokmin bowed to him, politely bidding his goodbye and walked outside the school.

Right after he steps out of the school, he pull out his phone and opened the message from his mother.

Son, please go to our new house. The furnitures will be sent today so please show them where to put it. Your father and i are busy, you can do it right?

Seokmin nodded continously and stopped a taxi to go to his soon-to-be house.

Inside the taxi, Seokmin looked around in awe, Seoul sure is a busy city.

Seokmin's was originally from Yongin city, and he had been to Seoul many times, but he haven't really travel around it much. Maybe he can do it together with his friends this time.

The taxi drove quickly, without getting stuck on traffic jam, he arrived to the apartment safely. Yes, he'll be moving to an apartment with his family, his mom, dad, and sister. He waited at the lobby—he's waiting for the furniture-moving ajussi—oh, it came at the right time.

He opened his phone and called his mom, "Mom, what floor was it again?"

"15th floor, hun"

"Okay" He pressed the end button and smiled to the workers, "The 15th floor, please" He pressed the staff lift button and let the workers get on it. He pressed another lift button and went to the 15th floor on it.

Ting. 15th floor.

He stepped out of the lift as soon as the door opened. Walking towards the room, he took out the key and unlock the door (basically the apartment there got the passcode lock and key). The workers arrived so Seokmin let them move his belongings inside and walked in to the new house he'll be staying for maybe the rest of his life.

"Woah, it's pretty spacious irl" He wow's the house, yes he had never been to the house, he has only seen it from the photos his parents showed him. He wander around the house, helped the workers moving around the furniture, and played his phone while sitting on the sofa that's still wrapped in plastic.

"I'm bored" He put his phone on the table and stood up. Seokmin stepped out to the balcony, scanning the scenery from his new house. The sun has set and the moon and stars are up. He took a deep breath and rubs his hands together, the weather has been a lot warmer these days, signing it's already the mid of spring.

"So if you're out there i swear to be good to you, but i'm done looking for my future someone"

His heart skipped a beat at someone's voice. There were someone, a girl, singing from upstairs. Seokmin tried to looked up, who could have such of beautiful voice like this?

"Cause when the time is right you'll be here but for now,
dear no one, this is your love song, oh"

Her voice, sound... lonely.

The girl kept singing, and Seokmin stood still, enjoying her soft voice. Until his phone rang, signing a call from his mother. He sighed and looked up once more, wishing he could know who had that voice, oh! He could know who is it tomorrow! He'll be giving ddeok to all of his neighbours anyway.

He walked inside and pick up the call. "Yeah mom? Oh you're here? Okay, i'll go downstairs. I think we can clean this place tomorrow, it's weekend and i can help you. Yes, yes, i'll be there in a minute"

Oh dear, he wished tomorrow just come already,

- 161005.