08 어느 멋진 날

The Summer Festival ends with a small celebratory party held by the school for the students that have worked hard. They were told to gather at the school hall to close the festival together.

"You guys have done well carrying on this festival, especially for the seniors," The school principal started his speech. "For your hard work, we, teachers want to give a reward to all of you." He continued. The students cheered happily and started to get noisy from the sudden announcement.

"We will held a Summer Camp next week, and all of you may join or not, its your choice. If you don't want to join it, you may have a holiday on your own." He spoke on the mic once again and closed his speech with telling them to ask their homeroom teacher for further information.

Seokmin and Yuna agreed to join the camp, and Jungkook also decided to take a short break from his training—and since his debut is getting near, his company allowed him to rest. Seokmin was not very pleased with his decision but Yuna didn't seems to mind it, so he kept his cool.

And now here they were, sitting on the last row of the bus, Yuna between Seokmin and Jungkook, and two other classmate beside Jungkook.

Seokmin kept on glancing to Jungkook who kept on offering foods to Yuna. He snorted and looked out the window when Yuna accept the foods Jungkook gave.

"We're stopping at the rest area for toilet break, if you want to go please do it now because we wont be stopping anywhere anymore." Shouted the bus driver. Yuna sat straight up and put her things into her handbag, preparing to get off. Seokmin who saw her also put his phone into his pants pocket.

"Oh, you're also going to go to the toilet?" Yuna asked. The boy nodded lightly. She then turned her face to Jungkook, "Are you going to go too?" The boy shook his head, "Nah, I'm staying here,"

After the bus stopped, the students started to get off the bus. Some rushed to the toilet and some walked into a mini market. Yuna followed her friends to the rest room, but a hand stopped her.

Seokmin was there. He looked at Yuna seriously and the girl rose a brow, "What?" She stared innocently right into his eyes.

"Why are you suddenly close to Jungkook, don't you know he's a jerk with lots of ex?" Yuna rose a brow, "So what if he is? It's not like i like him or something," She gave a questioning look to Seokmin and shrugged her shoulders before leaving him to the rest room. Seokmin stood like a fool at Yuna's statement and ruffled his hair, "It's because he was clearly flirting to you and I'm jealous, this girl is so dense ugh," He then also left to the toilet.

After doing their things, the two went out at the same time and they immediately got on to the bus—without exchanging words.

The bus set off again.

"Hey," Yuna turned her head to Jungkook. "Someone said that you are a jerk with lots of ex, is that true?" Seokmin who heard them immediately turned his head to their direction.

Jungkook squinted his eyes, "Uh, no? I mean you know that trainees are not allowed to date," Yuna nodded her head and face upfront. Seokmin raised his voice a little and half-screamed, "But I saw you threatening a senior that day!"

Both Yuna and Jungkook turned their attention to him. He clench his fist and glare at Jungkook, how dare he lied to Yuna?

"Threatening a senior? ...You mean Heeyoung sunbae?"

"I don't know who but I saw you, I definitely did" Seokmin crossed his arms on his chest with a proud smile on his face. Yuna rose a brow, "Heeyoung sunbae? You mean the Theatre club's leader?" Jungkook nodded and suddenly laughed.