09 Dreaming

"Choi Yuna, I'm here!" Seokmin took off his shoes and went to the living room of Yuna's house. He was welcomed by the guitar sound Yuna was playing.

He sat on the sofa and put a plastic bag full of drinks for the both of them. Yuna kept on playing the guitar while singing, definitely not distracted by Seokmin's existence at all. She was practicing for her audition today.

After finishing the song, she peered through her glasses to Seokmin, "How was it? Is it good enough for the audition?" She asked.

Seokmin smiled encouragingly and raised his thumbs up, "Perfect,"

Yuna giggled and glanced at the clock on the wall. One hour to the audition, and she must go at least half an hour before it starts because the place was quite far from her house, so she only got 30 minutes to practice again.

Seokmin had promised Yuna that he'll accompany her to the Source Music building, so she wouldn't be too nervous.

Yuna played the guitar once again just to make sure she didn't forget the codes. Seokmin watched her hands playing the strings and noticed some cut on Yuna's fingertips, she must've played the guitar many times.

Seokmin took out an ointment and pulled Yuna's hand in the midst of her play. He pressed out some ointment and rubbed it on Yuna's fingers.

"Oh?"

He held her hands tightly after finishing his task, "You can do it, don't worry too much."

They smiled to each other and Seokmin glanced at the clock once, "Shall we go now?"

Yuna nodded and stood up, "Yup, I'm ready,"

"Am I really ready? No, I'm not."

The two people stood in front of their destination and looked to a big sign above their heads,

Source Music.

Yuna exhale nervously when a woman came up to her.

"Are you here for the audition? You may just come in," She smiled and point to the door, "That way, and you could ask the lobbyist,"

Yuna and Seokmin bowed to her, she nodded and went somewhere else.

"Cheer up! You'll do well," Seokmin gave an encouraging high-five to Yuna and said, "I'll be waiting at the Seven-Eleven across the street,"

Yuna went in after calming her crazily-beating heart and trembling hands, she reassured herself that she can do it, she can pass this audition.

Seokmin also went across the street, into the convenience store and started to reach for something to eat and drink.

Yuna went to the lobbyist to ask for the audition room, and the woman escorted her to the place.

The woman knocked on the door and opened it for her. It was still pretty early in the morning so other people who'll attend this audition was not there yet, Yuna was the first.

Yuna bowed to the two people behind the desk in front of her. She greeted them with a gentle voice, "Hello, my name is Choi Yuna from xx High School. I'm a 2nd grader,"

The judges nodded, "Oh, so you're the one our CEO have been talking about. We heard you could sing well, also dance,"

"Yes, our CEO watched you at your school's festival and he said, 'I think I've fallen in love at first sight', something like that,"

"Then let's see how good you are, you may start,"

Yuna smiled lightly at their kindness, "May I use the guitar?"