06 오늘따라

Yuna flinched at the sudden noise from her phone. She shoot her eyes open and groaned. It was Sunday and she was having a nice dream before someone's call woke her up. She glanced at the clock, 7 o'clock. She groaned once more before picking up the phone without checking who had called her.

"Who's this" She coldly said with her morning voice.

"Morning, Miss Choi!"

She chuckled a bit at the caller's voice and answered, "Morning to you too, Mr. Lee. Why are you calling me this early?"

The boy giggled, "Ehey, come on, it's 7 o'clock. It's not that early". Yuna sniffed, "Anyway, what do you want, Mr. Seokmin. You have just disturbed my date with my pillows and blanket"

Seokmin chuckled, "Well, i'd like to ask you. Rather than a date with your pillows and blanket, how about a date with me? The weather seems nice today"

Date?

Yuna choked on air and coughed a few time, "Woah, 'ya ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, totally fine" Yuna cleared her throat. "So? Would you like to? Well, if you're not on for it, it's okay". Seokmin's voice rang through her head. A date, with Seokmin, hm.

"No, let's go! I'll be ready in half an hour" She immediately jump out of her bed. "Okay, you don't have to rush. Take your time, babe"

"Ew, don't call me that" Yuna heard him giggled from the other side of the phone. "Fine, be ready then. I'll wait for you at the lobby"

"Hm" She ended the call and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. After a short shower, she changed to a black shorts and red-black-white stripes t-shirt. She took her phone and wallet, throwing it into her handbag.

After finished preparing, she walked out of her room and greet her mother, also bidding a goodbye.

"Oh, where are you going?" her mother asked.

Yuna thought for a while and said, "I don't know, my friend just asked me to come—"

"You're having a date, right?" Her mother commented suddenly, "Judging from your clothes, you're totally meeting a boy. I also smell perfume from you" Leaving Yuna with pinkish cheeks, the mother smirked and laughed, "Anyway, have fun! Don't go home too late, hun"

Yuna nodded her head lightly and wore her shoes, "Yeah, don't worry, mom. I'll go now"

She exceeded to the lobby quickly, sighing on her way there. What's this nervous feeling?

After the lobby arrived on the lobby, she walked out and started to look for Seokmin.

"Oh, there he is. Lee Seokmin!" The boy craned his neck to Yuna and greeted her with an amused look. "Woah, Choi Yuna!"

 "Woah, Choi Yuna!"