10 Goodbye Summer

He sighed,

and sighed again.

Getting further from Summer, the weather has been a lot colder these days.

Especially to Seokmin, because he's all alone.

Yuna has been skipping schools these days, due to her practice and stuffs. Her agency want to debut a grup as soon as possible, so they're giving the trainees hard time with the training, and Yuna couldn't go to school because of that.

The math teacher kept on talking about polynomial in front of the classroom, scribbling on the chalkboard.

Seokmin stared at Yuna's seat and sighed—for the umpteenth time. It's been 2 weeks without her.

He felt empty.

"Lee Seokmin, stop staring at the blank space and do this question on the board," called the teacher. Seokmin looked upfront and walked to the teacher.

He scribbled through the question, although lazily, he managed to do it correctly.

"Good, you may go back to your seat," The math teacher smiled proudly at Seokmin.

The boy hung his head low, "Sir,"

"Yes?"

"I miss Yuna."

His days passed just like that—every single day. All alone on his seat, with neither Yuna nor Jungkook.

About Jungkook, he has moved to another school. Because he'll be busy with his idol life, he'll skipped a year and will be a 3rd grade the next year.

Standing in front of the school's door, he looked up to the sky that's getting dark. Rain suddenly started to pour.

I didn't bring my umbrella, great. He stomped his feet and cursed to the sky.

"Whats with the weather?!" He kicked a small stone on the ground and cursed again before starting to run through the rain.

Five steps and he stopped.

Time also seems to stopped.

The girl he has been longing for was there, standing with an umbrella on her hand, protecting herself from the downpour.

"Oh, Seokmin?" She ran towards him, leaning the umbrella to protect the boy, "Why are you running under the rain? You'll catch cold,"

"Yuna...?" The girl smiled sweetly.

"Yeah, it's me,"

She was planning to pick him up from the school, since the news said that it'll be raining and Yuna was just so sure her best friend didn't have an umbrella with him.

They walked under the rain—with Yuna's not-so-big umbrella on Seokmin's hand.

Thoughts were running through Seokmin's head, he had so many questions to ask,

How have you been?

How was the training?

Are you not tired?

Are you eating well?

Did you make new friend?

Did you miss me like I do?

But those words just wont get out of his lips, it got stuck on his throat and the only thing he could do was stealing a glance at her while pinching his arms, confirming that it's not a dream.

"So, how was school?" Yuna started their conversation.

'Without you? Feels like everything is useless,'