Chapters Three. Help From An Unlikely Source

-third persons POV-

As the sun beat down upon the small town of Reverse Falls. A blue haired demon waited upon his 'masters'. A deal unbroken. He ran around the house, acting as a maid, he did all the chores. His Mistress and Master, the gleeful twins, were just getting ready for their big show in the Tent of Telepathy. Dipper fixed his bow tye with the blue pendant given to him so long ago and clipped his cape around his shoulders.

Mabel slipped on her headband with the blue pendant she hardly let anyone notice. She fixed her lip gloss in the mirror, dabbing at her thin pink lips. She stood back and looked over to her twin. Dipper made a last check of his attire before looking back at his sister. They nodded simultaneously and walked out of the dressing room. Only a few minutes before their show.

Will Cipher could not wait until the show began, he was never allowed to stick around to watch, but it was the only time he got to be alone and rule free. He loved the slight taste of freedom he got. As the show started Will was no where in sight, he sat in the small room he had been allowed in the Gleeful Mansion. The Gleefuls had built there own empire, with Stanley running a mafia and Stanford a few dozen casinos. There was no limit to the amount of money the twins had grown up with. Their parents had died back when they were young. They both resented their parents for leaving them. This made the twins spiteful, petty and deceitful liars, and yet the town loved them, in the media they held a strong 'sibling bond', in reality, they hated each other, making fun of or physically harming each other as much as possible, only working together when needing to punish Will or to plan a show for the tour groups entering the town.

Will sighed shakily and went to take a shower. He entered the large marble bathroom, the light blue curtains hanging over the windows as he pulled aside the water-proof cloth and started the shower. He stripped from his black vest and baby blue dress shirt, then his black dress pants and shoes. He sighed gently and took a quick glance into the mirror, he slipped off his eye patch and stared into the empty void of what seemed to be a galaxy, differing in shades of blue, green, and purples, always moving and littered with stars, every once and a while you would see a planet or asteroid zip past. He looked lower to the lash scars on his chest. Tracing one on his arm gently, Will healed pretty quickly, so he didn't need to worry about open wounds for long.

He sighed gently, through the years of neglect, Will became nothing but a shell. Timid and distrusting to anyone, because of the abusive nature of his environment, he couldn't help but tear up or cry whenever someone would yell or speak in a harsh tone to him. It triggered the fact that usually when he was yelled at, he was going to be beaten and chained in the basement. Will was not allowed to use his powers in the house, it was part of his deal with the Gleefuls, he was forced to put his own magical seal on the house, to keep is powers at bay unless permitted by the family he was devoted to.

He sighed at the thought and stepped into the soothing warm streams of clean water. He had also been made to appear in physical human form, the gleefuls found it hard to beat him when he was in his demon form. He let the water soak his baby blue hair as he  soothingly scrubbed himself down, he relished moments like this. He dreamt of this small moment of freedom he had. He loved it, he smiled gently to hismelf at the thought of being free once again. Free of the pain he has experienced, he was a powerful demon, this was demeaning and looked down upon in his home realm. He longed to be away, from this house, this town, and he could leave, he knew that if he wanted to, he could flip the tables and ruin the Gleefuls for all the pain they had caused him. But he could not, he never would, something kept him rounded to this family, something other then the contract.

After his shower he got out and dried off, getting dressed once more and putting his  dirty clothes in the laundry room. He went back to his small white plain room. He lay on his bed and closed his eye. Slowly slipping into a welcomed rest. His eye snapped open and he sat up, the room was now black and white. Nothing much was different, he guessed, besides the loud laughter echoing through the room. He stood up quickly from the bed, he knew what this was. Some other demon was here with him.

"Wh-who is there?!" He asked panicked. Shooting his eyes wround the room quickly. A flash later and there floated a faded yellow triangle. He blinked send screamed while stepping back absinthe the wall.

"Wh-why are you here? Wh-whos are you?" He asked in a shaky voice and high pitched tone. Another round of laughter and a figure appeared from the shadows, it was a familiar shape, three points, a triangle floated to him.

"Will, Will, Will, Will, Will, Will. You don't know who I am?" Will shook his head, trembling violently. The triangle sighed out in disappointment and put a skinny, cartoonishly shaped arm over his shoulder. Will flinched away, clearly terrified of the stranger.

"I'm your reverse self! I come from a different dimension, alternate from yours. And I heard you too were a very powerful demon." Will listened with wide eyes, tense and unmoving.

"U-um.. I-I don't-" he was cut off with a sigh from the triangle.

"Will, look. I've seen what those two brats do to you. And I know that you do not want to be here. But, with my help. You can be free. Free of ll the pain and suffering. Free of the torture and humiliation. And together, we could take over dimensions . But first, i need you to help me take down MY own troublesome twins. " He held out his hand, which was ignited in a beautiful blue flame, one that mesmerized Will. He wanted so badly to take his hand and make this deal, but fear kept him at bay. He backed away from the demon and shook his head softly.

"B-but, if Master and Mistress f-found out..."

"Then it will already be too late! Come on! Your stronger then them!" The temptation was insufferable. Will thought of all he had been through, and for what? To be a maid? A powerful demon turned servant due to a contract, images flashed in his mind, of looking up at a blood stained Dipper and Mabel, a sick grin twisted on the girls lips, and a cool steely expression on the boys. of course it was not their blood, it was his own, he felt his body jolt and quake as the memories of beatings flooded violently into his mind and physically appeared around them both.

 Will soon conquered his fear, only in the slightest way, but. Something else nagged at his conscious, something he had felt the moment he got his human form. It was strange a feeling that happened whenever Dipper would give him those small side glances, even if they meant nothing. Something inside Will would make his face heat up. He wasn't sure what it was, but it felt good. But nothing could keep him from taking away the torture. Nothing could keep him from his freedom. And so. He ignited his own hand in yellow, sparkling warm flame, and shook Bills hand. He felt a pulling sensation and was soon in his demon form, he felt stronger, more energized.

Will looked at Bill, he noticed that Bill had gotten darker in colour, instead of the pale creamy hue he had originally been seen in, he was a bright yellow. Bill laughed and put a arm around Will's none-existent shoulders.

"This, is gonna get weird." A moment later, Will found himself standing in front of the tourist trap known as.

The Mystery Shack.

(Hope you enjoyed guys!)