Chapter Five. Huge Mistake

-Third persons POV -

The two demons floated in front of the Mystery Shack, Will was uncertain and Bill was eager, he had been waiting so long. The winds picked up, as if the atmosphere knew something was going down. Bill floated over and tried to bust through the door, the bubble-like rainbow complexion forming across the doorway and pushing he demon back. Even if it was an old, weak spell. He was also weak, he was newly risen, newly awakened from the statue. But it was enough to keep him at bay. He growled in frustration and floated back to observe the place. He was about to get angry, he was so close. That is, until he noticed a new edition to the Mystery Shack, he chuckled maliciously and floated towards it, he broke the window and entered, then from the inside he bust open the front door.

Will zipped back at the sudden noise and aggressiveness. He still did not know how to feel about his reverse counter part.

"D-do we have to d-do this?..." Bill only ignored him and began to turn the shop upside down. He was not looking for anything in this part of the shop, he just felt like destroying things, getting out his energy. Will floated in and looked at Bill who had been throwing his temper tantrum. Will heard footsteps enter through a door way and the pop of a sod can opening. He looked over to see a red headed male enter the room, his eyes growing wide, fear evidenton his face.

Bill looked over and even without a mouth, he seemed to grin in his triangle form.

"It's a mini red!" He floated towards the scared boy, who took off running, screaming to Ford and stan. Bill growled and shove the boy down the passage that had opened behind the vending machine he had knocked over in his temper tantrum. The boy screamed and tumbled down the stairs. Will winced as a loud cracking noise filled the air and then, complete silence, there was nothing.

Will shook and looked at Bill, who just floated there in astonishment.

"Well, he wasn't so durrible." He commented before flying off. Will began to freak out, what just happened?

"B-bill! You just killed someone!"

"Your point?" He continued on his mary way. "Sixer! Fez! Come on out!" Will didn't know what Bill is talking about, by now he's learned Bill was INSANE. A beam of yellow light flashed beside Bills head and Will watched as an older man rolled out and continued to shoot at Bill with a complex looking ray gun. Will's eye widened, was that the Stanford of this dimension? He began to get frightened.

"What are you doing in my house you demented Asshole?!" The Ford shouted as a Stanley came out with baseball bat, Will got even more terrified.

"Get out of here while you still can before I beat your brick ass!" The Stan yelled. Bill laughed and held his stomach area while kicking his feet.

"No way! I've come to take revenge on your whole family! Starting with, eenie, meenie, miney, Fez!" He shouted before zapping a blast if blue energy into Stan's leg. In return Stan howled in pain and fell against the wall, blood leaked from the new wound as Bill laughed in a demented fashion . Wills eyes widened and he shook, what was wrong with Bill? But of course, what was wrong with Will himself? Why was he being so terrified? he has seen worse then this! He has inflicted worse then this! But, that was a long, long tie ago.

"Come on Will, we only came for some equipment!" Will followed Bill down the steps Cody had been pushed down before. Though he was out of sight at the moment, it didn't settle right with Will. Bill zoomed around and picked up certain things, Will floated beside him and shook, he wasn't sure what was going on at the moment but he didn't like it. This deal was all a huge mistake. And he now knew that.

-Bills POV-

I laughed as I turned the Mystery shack upside down, oh my it was good to be at power agin! It's been so long! Say, i wonder where pinetree is? Oh well! I'll see him soon enough. At the moment I gathered things, glancing st a small box in the corner but ignoring it I continued to pick things up and rip pieces and parts off other things. I glanced back at Will every now and the to see what he was up to.

He just cried and shook, that wuss. Anyway, I soon gathered everything I needed and turned to Will. Feeling a blast of a spectral ray gun go past my hat in laughed.

"Nice shot! But still can't get me!" I howled with laughter, this was just so much fun! But I should really save up the energy for when I get my human form. Another blast of spectral ray gun and I decided to turn invisible, this is to much of a hassle. I grabbed the last few things, took Will's arm, and disappeared.

We soon arrived into another dimention, due to my weakened state I noticed that my colour faded, sighing I glared and dumped the stuff down. I looked back at Will to see him still shaking and fearful.

"What's up Willy?" I turned back to the stuff and began to plan it out.

"Wh-why did we do th-that?.." I could hear the shaking of his voice, I sighed and rolled my eye.

"It needed parts to build a portal." I continued on with my stuff, using my telekinesis to lift the larger parts into place, by then I was practically white and completely drained.

"P-portal to what?.."

"Our dimension." His eye widened.

"O-our dimension? But if w-we did that then this dimension  would-"

"I know!" I snapped at him, i wasn't in the mood and I didn't have time for this. He flinched and teared up.

"O-okay, I-i'm s-s-sorry..." I sigh heavily and continued to work. Putting all the pieces together. By the last piece I smiled to myself, finally. But everything began to fade, my vision grew blurry and everything went  black a moment later, i heard Will calling my name in distress.

--third persons POV-

As the once yellow triangle fell to the floor, his alternate self rushed over and began to panic. Shaking Bill over and over, but nothing happened. Bill still lay unconscious in front of the portal he had been building. Will picked up Bill and deposited him on a slightly softer place in the room, Will didn't know where they were or what was around him. He looked up around the portal and then to Bill, he had worked so hard for this one thing.

Will knew what would happen if everyone from his home dimension  got through the portal, it would be the end of this one. Will wasn't sure what had happened to Bill in the past, but to go this far, it had to be a good reason. And so, Will used his telekinesis and picked up the last piece, placing it in the only open spot and watched as the portal sparked and flickered to life for slight moments. Will pulled a lever and made sure the machine was off for now. And went to take care of Bill.

Picking up the faded triangle, Will made his way out of the room through the only door, they appeared to be in a basement, the cement walls and damp smell brought back painful memories to Will, he gulped and floated up a staircase, opening another door, he looked through. Inside was a couch and multiple different things strung around the room. The walls were plastered with plans and papers, scribbles of nothing and everything all at once.

Will lay Bill on the sofa and sighed at the faded colour of his counterpart, he knew Bill couldn't be that bad, but he also knew that what he was doing was dangerous. But none the less, Will switched into his Human body and covered Bill with a blanket, he couldn't remember whether this helped a demon or not, he had not fallen asleep in his demon form in quite some time. But he knew it used to help Dipper whenever he would fall asleep planning his next show.

The thought of the boys sleeping face made the demon smile and an aching feeling come to his chest, and soon he felt guilty, guilty for leaving them, and guilty for braking his deal. But also fearful at what might happen had the Gleeful family found him. He shook off the fear and went to explore his new souroundings. His mind not leaving the portal that was downstairs, just acting to wreak havack on the world he was new to.

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooo