Chapter Fourteen. Sparkle talks and 'fangirling'?

Third persons point of view

Dipper Gleeful trudged through the muddy streets of Gravity Falls, Oregon, though it was a rather stoic town everyone seemed to get along none the less. He sighed to himself, making it to Budd Pines mystery shack.

Though it was fall the air was a bit warmer than usual, maybe it was just the feeling of the Mystery Shack, it wasn't cold and relentless like the Gleeful mansion, it was warm and homey. Dipper raised his hand and knocked on the door. Waiting a few moments before the door opened.

"No, the thing is Mabel just a bit of a sadis-" the blond looked up at Dipper and blinked. "Can I help you?"

Dipped, ignoring her earlier conversation with who he assumed had been Gideon, took off his sunglasses.

"I need advice on a human emotion called 'love'." Pacifica blinked her blue eyes.

"Huh?" Dipper glared and sighed.

"Pacifica! Who's at the door?" A Texan accent come forward and the white haired boy looked at dipper with a raised brow.

"Gleeful."

"Pines." There was an uncomfortable silence.

"Anyway, you needed advice on love? You've come to the expert." Dipper nods as Pacifica invites him in.

"So, who is it?" She asks eagerly as Gideon just watches with an untrusting look. Dipper sighs and glances around.

"Look can you just help me?"

"Not unless I know what kind of person your trying to get." Dipper sighed again and looked at her.

"Well, they are the shy type, he doesn't trust easily and is scared all the time. I just need to know how to get this stupid feeling to stop." Pacifica smiled and giggled.

"I'm sorry about that, but love can't be stopped. All you can do is embrace it, right Gideon?" Gideon blushed lightly, thinking of a few things he nodded absent mindedly. Pacifica smiled gently.

"See, now. Do I know the person?" Dipper sighed and begrudgingly nodded.

"Yes, he's actually a close friend of yours." Gideon lifted an eyebrow.

"So, he's male, is super shy and scared all the time. Does he have naturally colored hair?" Gideon teased as he put the pieces together. Dipper glared lightly.

"You're a major pain in my ass, Pines." Gideon shrugs a bit.

"Its Will isn't it?" He asked, looking Dipper straight in the eyes. Dipper glared back at him and slowly nodded. A loud squeal made both males jump and turn towards the jumping blonde.

"I KNEW IT, HE ALWAYS HAD THAT LOOK IN HIS EYE, OH MY GOSHNESS I TOLD HIM HE NEEDED TO COMFESS AND NOW YOU LOVE HIM BACK AND GAAAAAAAAHHHH." Dipper blinked a bit, taking a bit to process what the other had said.

"Wait, what?" Pacifica flushed out of embarrassment and looked at him.

"Well, whenever we hung out he always spoke about you,and he always had this look in his eye whenever he talked about it. It was a dead give away." Dipper nodded slowly, smiling lightly at the thought.

"But I'm fucking warning you Gleeful, if you so much as THINK about laying another hand on him, I've seen the scars, I can't believe you would treat someone like that. Will is the nicest person I've ever known besides Gideon. Though he is a demon he's our friend and I don't care if you're my girlfriend's brother, I won't hesitate to shove a stick of lit dynamite up your ass."