Chapter eight. unsolvable worries

-third person pov-

Loud footsteps echoed through the gleeful Mansion as Dipper paced through the halls, searching for his troublesome demon. He had gotten back from his show four hours ago and now he was searching for William Cipher. He had called for the demon multiple times, and each time nothing. He growled and stomped his foor.

"Will you better come here this instant!" His narrowed eyes scanned the hallways and his ears strained for any sound of footsteps or a muffled voice. He sighed in frustration and ran a hand through his hair. Stomping off again to search somewhere else.

He wasn't sure why he wanted to find the demon so badly, it was only to make the tea he always had after the show. He could easily do it himself. But for some reason he liked it better when the demon would make it. He had no idea why, but he did. And so he searched and an uneasy feeling filled his stomach. He had never gotten this feeling, but he guessed he was. Anxious? That was a new feeling.

He continued to search every room, every hallway. But still nothing. In the meantime Dippers face turned into one of worry as he came to his last stop in front of the demons room. Sighing he opened the door and scanned the empty room. He walked in and looked around. He noticed a few things, one. There was a towel on the floor. Meaning Will had done what he usually did during the show.

Dipper walked over and picked it up. Examining it a bit he tossed it back to the ground and began to observe the messy bed. Will was a very neat person so he would never leave his bed disheveled the way it was. Which means he probably left in a hurry, or, someone came here. Dipper scanned the room once more, his eyes traveling over the blank walls and dresser. Nothing else was out of the ordinary, and that frustrated the boy. He groaned and left with a slam of the door.

"Mabel! Where are you! We need to speak!" He stomped towards his twins room. He slammed open the door and looked in. The long haired brunette looked up with a  scowl.

"What do you want? It's after a show and I am relaxing, this better be good." She glared at her brother and set her phone aside. Dipper rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"This is way more important than that blond of yours. Anyway, Will is missing."

"Well, did you look for him?" Dipper sent a sharp glare at his sister.

"I've searched the whole mansion. The only thing I could figure out is that he left-"

'Duh." Dipper growled and continued.

"He either left in a hurry or someone took him." Mabel rolled her eyes.

"Why do you care? He was just troublesome anyway, he was nothing but a cry baby." She looked back at her phone. For some reason those words made Dipper angry, he ignored the feeling.

"Well, i care because now we're out a powerful demon, and now we don't have a servant." He glared as mabel used her hand to mimic his words while he spoke. He growled and slammed the door once more. Why does she have to be such a bitch? He growled and his eyes began to glow a cyan colour, a pot down the hall smashed into the nearest wall with a loud crash as he stomped downstairs to the basement.

He knew will wouldn't be down here but this is where he came to think. He walked down the dimly lit hallways and opened a door. Walking in he walked along the rows of books. Ignoring each book of any colour and title. He strutted down to the last book case that was enclosed in glass. He opened it and took out the journal in the back. He brought out the six finger ed journal with the number 2 marked on it. He had had this forever, but he never needed it before really. He didn't see an interest, a few times he had skimmed the pages and seen what the journal had to offer, so he went to it now, he figured there was at least something thzt could help him in here.

Dipper walked over to a couch in the corner and sat down, opening the book and skimming the pages. Gargoyles, no. Griffins, no. No no no no no! Wait. He stopped at a page, demons. He looked through the different kinds, he knew Will was a dream demon and he knew all about them, so there was no reason to really look at that page. He skimmed through different kinds. He growled and slammed the journal shut.

Where the fuck did he go?! He stomped up and paced around, he wasn't sure why this bugged him so much. But he did, and he was not going to stop now. He stomped around some more and ran a frustrated hand through his Brown locks. He sighed to hi mself znd thought about what possibly could have happened. But there was nothing. He went up to his room and lay on his bed, staring up at the cieling.

Why did he feel this way? So many questions swirled in his head. The worry in him grew as the hours passed. Why did he care so much? He never cared before, he didn't care when he watched his family abuse Will. Though now that he thought of it, guilt mixed with the worry and left him feeling quiet anxious, he needed to find will. He closed his eyes and lay back on his bed. Thinking of everything and anything he could possibly do to get back his demon. And he would not stop as the hours passed and he was left in the darkness of the night, his curtains were closed so the moonlight couldn't stream out into his bedroom.

He wanted his demon back.

And what he qants, is what he gets.

Enjoy-

Art by me