Chapter Sixteen. Cuddles and Handy Kisses

(The spelling will be terrible, I broke my tablet while filming a cmv, if anyone wishes to see it comment!)

-dippers POV-

I sat around with Grunkle Ford, apparently Bills alternate self had somehow left their little cabin, so I sat trying to look for ways to get a body back to Bill, cause honestly the whole, him being inside Mabel thing...it freaked me out.

I sighed and closed the book I had, setting it aside and sat down and stared at the ceiling. I had been up for quite a bit, like usual, once I'm on to something I can't sleep, but now we're out of coffee, I looked over at Ford and smiled gently, seeing him asleep at his desk. I stood and draped a blanket over him, of course I couldn't stay mad at him, he wasn't only mt great uncle, but he was also the reason I even know Bill, if it wasn't for his journal, that first summer here would have been boring and bland, and I probably wouldn't have come back.

I began to walk upstairs, looking around. My head still in the clouds. I walked through the house, it was late at night, or maybe early in the morning? I don't keep track. I trudged through and locked up the shack, turning off unused lights and the TV (which Stan had fallen asleep in front of)

I draped a blanket over him as well before heading up to the attic room, I opened the door and peaked in, noticing Mabel asleep in her bed I smiled. At least Bill let's her get some sleep. I sighed and walked over to my bed, taking off my boots and flannel. Setting my hat aside I sighed gently to myself, how was I going to fix this? I could already feel the aching need for Bill's physical contact welling in my chest.

I stared at the floor for a while until my eyes began closing, I shook my head and stood to change into a pair of pjama shorts. I also brushed my teeth, noticing the bags under my eyes pulled a sigh from me, subconsciously moving my bangs over my birthmark.

I began to walk back to the room, catching my foot on a random wooden box, I rolled my eyes and kicked it aside, that damn box. I stood again and walked to my bed, laying down and turning out the light, I pulled the blanket over myself and curled up under my blanket.

I shivered gently at the cold summer night, I missed Bill's warmth, I sighed gently and closed my eyes. Falling asleep slowly.

As I awoke I noticed I was back in my attic room, though Mabel was no longer there, I couldn't help but notice the lack of color. I rolled my eyes and sat up, as I suspected at the end of my bed was a certain blonde.

"Took ya long enough Pine tree." I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him.

"Do you want your body back or what?" I smirked lightly. He chuckled.

"I never thought I would hear someone ask me that question." I rolled my eyes and smiled fondly at him. He smiled back and floated over.

"How was researching?" I shrugged

"No leads, how was being in a female me with viens of sugar?" He shudders.

"Don't get me wrong, shooting star is awesome and all, but you don't know how terrible it is to have the taste of sparkles, pink, and plastic dinosaurs in your mouth at all times." I chuckled gently and patted his head.

"Awwww, the poor Demon." Bill rolled his eyes and nipped my hand affectionately. I smiled gently and chuckled. Bill chuckled and sat behind me, hugging around my waist.

"I can't wait to be able to do this in reality..." I nodded and closed my eyes, leaning against him happily. Bill smiled and nipped my ear, making me blush darkly.

"Hey!"

"Hello~" I glared, Bill grinned devilishly and kissed my nose. I blushed and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Hey bill?"

"Yeah pine tree?"

"Well, you said you know a lot right?" He nodded and looked at me. I nodded.

"Okay, then what would happen if Pinocchio, "said my nose with grow now"?" Bill blinked and hummed in thought, opening and closing his mouth to speak, then thinking otherwise. I laughed joyfully at his expression as he got frustrated.

"I'm sick of that question!" He leaned over and smashed his lips against mine. I blinked and blushed, smiling gently as the kiss softened into a light gentle one. Soon we pulled away and stared each other in the eyes. He moved a lock of my curls out of my eyes, letting his hand leanger on my cheek.

I muzzled his hand gently and kissed his palm lightly. He smiled and burried his face into the crook of my neck, closing his eyes we relaxed that way for a long time. When we finally separated I was waking up.

Bill leaned in and kissed me once more.

"I'll see you soon beautiful, I love you." I blushed lightly.

"I love you too handsome, see you soon."

Sorry guys! That was super short and cheesy but you deserved at least something to keep you satisfied, enjoy!