Chapter Sixteen. Recaps and Review

Third Person Point Of View

It was silence in the grassy wheat fields as the wind blew the yellow plants in wave of swishing sound. Will Cipher looked around the area and immediately understood what this was; a visit in a dream. Will was anxious and seemed to be a but excited, he looked around for the familiar face that sort of matched his own.

A sort of maniacal laughter filled the night air when a flash of yellow brought forth Will's reverse-self Bill Cipher, he was not in his physical human form, which confused the blue haired demon, but all the same Will couldn't help but smile at his fellow dream demon as Bill whistled and  began to talk.

"You actually hooked your own Pinetree huh?" You could hear the teasing tone and gloating smirk in the demon's voice, it brought a rosy hue to the timid demon's cheeks.

"Well, I assume you could say that, yes. Bill, if you don't mind me asking, where did you go?' Will was a bit scared to ask, but something brought up his confidence, Bill made him feel a little safer then he usually did around anyone else, even if he had just met the demon not long ago. Bill rolled his eye and replied, circling Will.

"I could ask you the same thing! I came back and you were gone, what about our deal? Did you get cold feet and go back to Lover Boy Blue back there?" Will frowned and looked down, he felt bad and guilty for leaving Bill, but he didn't have a choice.

"No, I'm sorry. But I couldn't stay when Dipper came back to get me, I still have a deal to him too. I'm sorry for whatever trouble that caused you Bill, but. Where is your body? Why do you come here in your demon form?" Will wanted the subject to change he wanted to hear about what was happening with Bill, he was still in shock of the recent events of his own life, he wouldn't be able to stop stammering and stuttering if he began talking about Dipper.

Bill sighed and the view of the wheat and low hanging full moon changed to that of a comfortable sitting room with a lit fire and red walls, a couch and some chairs littered the room around a coffee table, a pot of free floating tea was circling the table, pouring two cups of tea that peacefully landed down to their respective saucers on the table.

Bill was sitting in the chair on the opposite side of the coffee table, Will was sat in the comfortable couch on the other side of the coffee table. Bill crossed his legs and intertwined his fingers, setting his elbows on the chair in thought.

"Well, after I had left you back at the standby cabin, I went out in search for the Dipper of my reality, Dipper Pines. I was going to set the plan into action, to gain his trust once more and eventually win him over, or use the portal wee had built as blackmail to getting him to b with me against his will," Bill paused and Will frowned at the last part of the plan, Bill continued. "Luckily, we wouldn't have had to start the portal. After talking to him Dipper had accepted my feelings and returned them with his own," a sort of fondness filled Bill's voice as he spoke of Dipper, this made Will smile and  he motioned for Bill to continue, as he did, his voice darkened. "But that is when it went wrong, the Stanford of the dimension came up the stairs and seen us, he was outraged and I hardly had time to react and put myself into my mindscape demon form, the own I am in now. Before he pulled out one of his specialized laser pointer's and destroyed the physical body wee had created."

Will's eyes were wide. This was a lot of information to take in and he took a moment to process it, with this knowledge he assumed that the two Stanford's of their dimensions were considerably strong and equally as smart, he remembered once having to bare a punishment from his own Ford, he shuddered at the thought and looked back at Bill, wanting to hear the rest of the story. Bill let out a soft sigh.