𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Yuichiro

"Hey, idiot, are you okay?" I glared at Kimizuki when he asked me that, he just gave me a smirk, an annoying one. I rolled my eyes at him and looked away, not in the mood to yell at him.

We're eating at the cafeteria right now, all of my friends were already eating but here I am; I was just lazily resting my head onto the table with my arms, I don't have an appetite again. The donut stall is still closed, I only wanted a donut.

I sighed deeply and squeezed my eyes shut, I remembered again what happened last night. I really don't want to admit this but the Tepes brothers becomes more creepier and scarier than usual in my eyes, I don't know what they're talking about everytime. I don't know why they're always mentioning my blood, saying that they wanted it, or whatever. I tried to put the pieces together, to understand things but I really can't, things just doesn't still clear of me.

Mikaela said something too that messed up my head even more, what does he mean that? By prey? Mortal? Human's blood? Even if I didn't really understand him, what he just said to me still hurt my feelings that time to be honest. He's rude, has a biggest pride in the world.

He doesn't care if he's hurting someone's feeling by the words that coming out from his own mouth. He should atleast think before saying things, like rude things.

Does he have a heart, feelings or something?

"You should eat something, Yu-san." I tilted my head up when Shinoa said that, her face looks concerned. I shakes my head and curved my lips into a slight smile, scratching the back of my neck.

"Not hungry." I simply responded and shrugged both of my shoulders.

"By the way guys, have you already watched the news?" Mitsuba suddely asked that to us, slightly slamming both of her hands on our table. I sat up straight and crossed my arms, listening to them.

"No, we haven't, what about it?" Kimizuki asked.

"What about the news?" Yoichi added, his face was interested.

"The police found a dead body near in this school." Mitsuba stated as I froze in my place, all of our eyes widened, not expecting what just we heard about the so called 'news'.

"Are you serious?!" Shinoa exclaimed, lips were slightly parted.

"Am I look joking to you?! Of course not, they found a body, it states that the cause of death was a bite on the neck of the victim's body." The moment Mitsuba said that, it makes me shiver down my spine.

"Bite?" I finally spoke.

"Yes bite, a bite from fangs. They assumed that the bite was belong to, uhm..." Mitsuba hesitated, looking away from us like she was embarrassed on what she's about to say.

I gasped while clenching my hand on my knees under the table, unable to move my mouth to speak a word and to think of something else. My heart beat was pounding so loud like it will explode any minute, I don't know why but when Mitsuba said that, I already know what she's talking about, what is she referring to. I let out a heavy sigh and finally opened my mouth, ready to tell something.

"A vampire." I said, it makes them stopped from their places. "The bites that have been traced on the victim's neck was belong to a vampire right?" I glanced at Mitsuba and asked that.