Chapter 13

I laughed. "Acirema! Maxon, Acirema is America backwards!"

"Okay you win," He laughs. "I didn't have a clue it was you. You were so convincing. You were walking in 6 inch stilettos!"

I pulled out the droor by my bed and pulled out the stilettos. I slipped them on my feet. "I've been practicing."

"You were so good at the waltz. And the salsa!" He yelled amazed.

I grabbed his hand and began the 3 step salsa. He joined in. "It's easy as pie. I've also been practicing dancing. I wasn't about to let you win. Not over my dead body."

"Oh, well I would never want you dead," He whispered. "Well you plotted your devious plan to win are challenge you were avoiding me. For a month! I think you owe me a date."

"I'm sorry. I have a job," I said pulling off the shoes and tucking them in my droor.

"Princes orders!" Maxon exclaimed.

"Oh well I would never defy the prince. Prince James that is," I laughed. "Who cares about the other one."

Maxon seemed taken aback by my comment, but quickly recovered with a smirk. He grabbed my hand and we sprinted down the hall. He knocked on a large polished door.

James dark hair came into view. "Yes?"

"This fighter said she will only listen to Prince James. Order her to go on a date with me," Maxon said.

I glared at James. Maxon loved to challenge me and I wasn't about to loose.

"No can do Maxy,"James said. "She just gave me a look that could kill someone in there sleep."

I smiled triumphantly and slipped away. Locking my door behind me. I never work on Monday's. Maxon should know this. He should also remember tomorrow is his birthday. Why he doesn't remember I don't know. But it lets me prepare his surprise party. Time to reassemble the team

~oOo~ Maxon's Pov

What was up with America. I needed to find out. My first lead was when I saw the team as America likes to call it enter her room.

~oOo~ Americas Pov

"Tomorrow's Maxon's birthday," I laughed.

"We know," Valerie said shaking her head. "The whole palace knows. All of Illea know. The English royals have come in to celebrate," She laughed pointing her hand in the direction Alex and her sisters sat.

"They are honorary members of the team,"I stated. "Everyone knows Maxon's birthday besides himself."

"Maxon forgot his birthday!" Alex laughed.

"He was so cooped up with trying to figure out who I was at the masquerade ball and me loosing my memory and everything. He just forgot!"

"Well my cousin needs a party!" Isy yelled.

"I agree," I said picking Isabel up and placing her on my hip. "I was thinking we should hold it in the garden. We could cover it in fairy lights and play his favorite music. Not make it a huge event, but invite all his friends. I think he would like that."

"Me too," Amelia agreed. "Which friends."

"Well Nicoletta. I know he's friends with Nicolettas cousin, Nolan too. And Daphne and Jasper from France," Valerie wondered.

"I don't think Daphne should be invited   You know what happened last time she was here," Alex cautioned.

"What happened?" I asked.