New Story Up!

Hey my lovely Maxerica Rebellious Fans!

I don't know what it is about this book but you all just fell in love with it. Way more than you do any of my other books.

So please comment what made this book so amazing and fun for you guys to read! If I know than I can sum up a story that will be just as amazing for y'all! Also comment ideas for more Maxerica story ideas!

In other news!!!

Maxerica: Switched will be up any day now! A couple weeks ago I asked you guys to vote on one of two of my story idea and you guys did! Maxerica: Switched one by a landslide, with only one vote for the other idea. So I've worked hard to prepare a couple chapters in advance and I'll be posting it soon. It will be taking the place of Maxerica: Rebellious for the Friday update spot. So if your interested come and read it every Friday!

If your interested in my other stories, here is an update schedule:

Wednesday's: Maxerica: The rebel Queen

Friday's: Maxerica: Switched

Saturday's: Maxerica is Ours

And Sunday's: Maxerica Academy

So your job today is to go comment what made you guys love this book and other book ideas you guys would love!!!! And also comment some interesting plot twists for Maxerica: Switched that will keep you guys on the edge of your seat and make you wanna keep reading!

GO COMMENT!!!

XOXO 😘
Hhhhhh05