Chapter 30

I woke up from the best sleep I've ever had. Wrapped up in Maxons arms. My back pressed against his chest and my head laying in the crook of his neck.
Him snoring lightly against my skin. I didn't want to move in fright of waking him.

I hummed lightly in contentment and sighed.

"Good morning," Maxon sighed.

"Good morning," I mumbled back.

"amazing morning," he agreed.

"Excellent morning."

"Phenomenal morning."

"I love you," I sighed.

"And I love you," he laughed.

"We have to get to breakfast," I reminded him.

He tightened his arms around me. "It's our first day as a married couple. They'll understand if we miss."

"It's also the day of our coronation. And it will look bad if we're not at breakfast."

"You are right, but we can at least be late?"

"I'll allow it this once my royal husbandness."

~oOo~

I walked into the room and glared at my giggling maids.

"Those sheets look nice on you," Lucy chuckled.

"That is definitely your color," Mary laughed.

"Do you think we  should make all her dresses out of sheets?" Anne teased.

"Shut it you three! I can get you fired," I scowled and walked in the closet. I dropped the sheets and wrapped myself in my robe.

They're giggling rang throughout the room.

I turned the water on and hung the robe up on the back of the door. I stood under the water and let it run over my skin. Today has been such a good day. I can't imagine any different outcome for my life

Cold water splashed me out of my thoughts. I jumped as I realized. I had been in here a while. I quickly rinsed my hair out and jumped out. I dried my hair and wrapped it in a towel. I wrapped myself back in the warm robe and joined my giggling maids in the main room.

"What is the dress for this morning?" I asked formally.

"We have chose something more dignified. The breakfast will probably be in the news papers so we chose something fit for a good queen," Anne explained.

She pulled out the dazzling dress from the closet and I feasted upon it with my eyes. It was a cream dress that was so silky, my new queen throne would be jealous. It had long sleeves. There was a black flowery pattern on the sleeves, bodice, and top of the skirt that contrasted with my skin. It was adult, yet young. It was perfect.

I slipped the dress onto my skin and obsessed over how much older I felt in it. Lucy cane up behind me and ran her hands threw my hair a bit. The bracelets she wore clinked together and made me smile. She styled it a bit and pulled it back, twisting it, than pinning it in.

"Maginifique," Mary commented. There was a knock at the door and she ran to answer it. Maxon entered the room and let out a low whistle.

"You, my dear, look absolutely beautiful. As always," Maxon said.

"It's growing on Me but I'm still not your dear," I reminded him.