Chapter 43

"Were almost there. Push one more time..." Dr Ashlar encouraged.

"This is all your fault!" I screamed at Maxon yet pushed anyway. Suddenly they're was crying and my third baby  entered the world. I smiled and leaned my head against Maxon.

They took her away to be cleaned up just as the nurse brought in my other two babies. The nurse handed me my baby girl with a tuff of chocolate hair on her tiny head. I held her against me and she wrapped her small hand around my pinky finger.

"Eadlyn Helena Margarete Schreave," I announced. Maxon smiled down at her.

"That's a lovely name," he decided.

The nurse came up to us and quietly handed Maxon our baby boy.

"Ahren," we said together. That was the one name we talked about before hand. For our little prince.

And than our littlest daughter came into the room in the hands of the Silent nurse. She silently set her in my other arm and left.

Maxon lightly tickled her and smiled. "Adecyn Amberley Schreave."

"That's very pretty," I agreed.

And we just sat there smiling like maniacs at our 3 children.

~oOo~

"I think that..." I stopped to consider what my final decision would be. "I think that none of my children look like me."

I pouted slightly at the two sleeping girls in there crib and my bouncing baby boy who was on the floor with Maxon.

"Not true," Maxon disagreed. "Look at Adecyn."

I gave my daughter a good looking and than turned back to Maxon. "I don't see it."

Maxon stood up and grabbed Adecyn from her crib. "Her hair is obviously more of an auburn than a brown. And if you put her in direct sunlight..." he moved in front if the window. "It looks red."

I just shook my head and kissed his cheek blowing a raspberry into Adecyn's. "only you."

"You love me anyways."

"That I do."

There was a quiet knock on the door before it cracked open and people piled through. It wasn't me family, but it was my friends. Val came in, followed my Marlee. Who was followed by Celeste and Scarlette. And my princess friends (Alex and her family, Nicoletta, Daphne, Andrianna, and Angele would be coming later)

"Oh my darling. They're so cute!" Valerie squeaked upon sight. She immediately scooped up Ahren and placed him in her arms. In return Ahren spit up on her shoulder.

I stood up and wiped the spit up. "This is Ahren."

"Oh my. She looks just like you," Marlee commented once she got Adecyn in her grip.

Maxon shot me a victorious look as if to say I told you so. I sent him a nasty look of my own.

"This one is to be queen?" Scarlette said pointing to Adecyn.