chapter 12

Later on, Meredith and Nick had some alone time and even Chessy was starting to get annoyed by the blonde woman.

"Time to get evil." Cherry said.

The others nodded.

"Let's get dangerous." Cherry smiled viciously.

"Yeah." Atticus nodded in agreement.

Annie sighed as she sulked in her room about her father marrying Meredith which meant her plan with Hallie to reunite their parents had failed and had no chances of getting back together. Darla decided to tell Annie about what Atticus and the others were going to do.

"You would do that?" Annie asked.

"Of course," Darla smiled. "My brother and his friends are amazing when it comes to making things right in the end."

"Well then, I'm happy that they came." Annie said.

"So am I," Darla smiled. "They're the best... Especially Atticus, he's a great big brother, I don't know what I'd do without him."

"Shall we listen into their conversation with Meredith?" Annie asked.

"Oh, but eavesdropping is wrong..." Darla pouted before smirking darkly. "Let's do it."

They soon snuck out of Hallie's room and to where Atticus, Cherry, and Mo were going to talk to Meredith at. They listened in as Meredith came in the back to see Nick. Nick was of course worried about his daughter and wondered why she was acting so strange, but Meredith just wanted him to move on and get over it which of course, a true loving and caring father would not do to his own daughter.

'Time to get this woman away from him.' Mo thought to herself.

Meredith rang a bell which summoned Chessy.

"You rang?" Chessy deadpanned.

"Two martinis, please," Meredith smiled as she cuddled against Nick. "And make Mr. Parker's a double."

"Ches, please, I'm getting a migraine." Nick replied.

Chessy hid an eye roll as she then went to get them drinks while Nick told Meredith about him marrying her to 'Hallie'.

'Okay, now should be a good time.' Mo thought to herself.

Cherry walked over which made Nick and Meredith yelp once she spoke since they didn't know she was there. "Hi."

"Um, hello, who are you?" Meredith asked.

"What's going on?" Cherry asked.

"Oh, Hallie's having a tough time..." Nick sighed.

"Maybe you should just call it off..." Cherry replied mysteriously. "There's other fish in the sea."

"Excuse me?" Meredith looked insulted.

"I mean she could be having a hard time accepting Meredith because she has a bad feeling about her." Cherry said.

Meredith walked up to Cherry and looked her dead in the eye. "I'm starting to feel like you don't trust me."

"That's the nicest thing I do with someone." Cherry blinked emotionlessly.

"You don't smile much, do you?" Meredith asked.

"Why waste facial muscles while you use Botox?" Cherry retorted.

Atticus winced at that, then mimicked a burn sound as Cherry had said that.

"May I please speak to these three for a moment?" Meredith asked Nick.

"That sounds fine..." Nick replied.