Dan and Phil: P.T.

Ok so I'm not going to try to copy what they said during this. I don't want to take away from my smol beans and frankly, it would be very hard to do that. So I'm just gonna set it up the same. Who's up for British Sam and Gabe?

Wait... what about an American Balthy? *Gasps*

Not this time, me.

Anyways, disclaimer and all. I DON'T OWN DAN AND PHIL OR THEIR VIDS OR ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES THE ADDITIONS TO THE GENERAL PLOT.

When Sam came to, he found himself sitting on the left side of a camera. It took him a moment to register that he was plopped in a chair, in some sort of apartment.

He looked to his right and saw Gabriel, shrieking. The angel laughed, his golden hair swishing slightly. He turned to the camera, ignoring Sam for a minute.

"Hello, internet!" he sang happily. "Since it's almost Halloween, Sam and I decided to play P.T. and get a few nightmares in."

Sam stared at Gabe. "How are you alive?" he whispered.

Gabe shuddered. "That was a little too creepy, Sam," he mockingly said.

The Winchester didn't say anything. His eyes were wide, his mouth open.

Gabe sighed, his demeanor instantly shifted. "Look, Sammy," he began in a low voice, "I can't tell you how I'm back. Just... enjoy this, ok?"

Sam hesitantly nodded and Gabe smiled at him, genuinely. He then turned his attention back to the camera, once again his trickster, ecstatic self.

"Good thing I'm not wearing proper pants or they'd be scared off in a little bit!" Sam remarked before he could stop himself. He inwardly groaned. Was this how it was going to be?

Gabe giggled - LITERALLY GIGGLED - and tapped on his computer, quickly bringing up said game.

The style was dark and gruesome looking. Why Gabe would want to play it was beyond Sam. It was basically what the hunter did every day.

***

"RUN!"

"I CAN'T RUN!"

"BUT THERE'S A WEIRD BABY!"

"SO? DIL WITH IT!"

"NO. IT'S WEIRD AND GOOPY AND EW!"

"YOUR FACE IS WEIRD AND GOOPY AND EW!"

***

"Gabe, it says, 'Hello'," Sam muttered.

The angel gasped and pressed the letters. One by one they disappeared.

"SORCERY!"

***

"Is that blood on the ceiling?"

"Yep."

"Don't go in there, then."

"We have to, Sam."

"You can go backwards."

"That won't progress the game."

"But it's safe."

"Screw safety."

***

"OMG THAT'S A FACE. THAT'S A LEGITIMATE FACE!"

"Oh gosh no!"

"Kill it. With fire. In Hell. With bad coffee."

"I'm gonna pee on its band merch if it doesn't stop spazzing."

***

It was hours later when they finally decided to stop playing. Sam could see why Gabe wanted to play it, now. There was something intoxicating about horror that couldn't actually hurt you physically.

Gabe smiled at him. "What now, Sammich?"

Sam shrugged. "How long until you switch us?"

"About a minute."

The hunter tilted his head. "Is that enough time to kiss you?"

Gabe's eyes widened. "You... what?"

Sam pulled Gabe into his lap, listening to the angel's heartbeat skip and his breathing hitch. He smiled and began to lean in.

Can you guess what happened next?

Sam's lips never touched Gabe's. Because, just like Cas and Dean, they were split up once again.

Great.

That part was really short. I'm gonna do so more corny and cheesy and horrible stuff soon.

Love you guys!

~Adrenaline Revolution (I FIGURED OUT MY KILLJOY NAME AND I LOVE IT)