she's mine.

one.

"I don' give a fuck what ya gotta do to get it here but it fuckin' needs to be here by Saturday or all of ya dead," I gritted taking a pull from my blunt.

You could see the two men sitting in the leather armchairs across from me visibly gulp. They knew better than to play with me. I had amassed a reputation for being ruthless and having to meet at my home meant you were usually in pretty deep shit.

"But Rihanna that's only three days away! How do you expect us to move that much weight in from Columbia in just three days without getting caught?"

I signaled for one of my henchmen to bring me my ashtray, I wouldn't hear the end of it if I got ashes on her Jatoba wood floors... Which I paid for but whatever.

"She's not going to repeat herself," my right hand man Christopher responded roughly. He was the wild card, goofy as hell but he had a temper like no other.

Just as one of the men was about to speak up in waltzed my girlfriend, scantily clad in a pink thong and tank top with no bra on.

It was as if she only noticed me and not the other 15 or so menacing men who stood around the room or the two white guys sweating in their designer suits in front of me.

"Daddy," she pouted straddling my lap, my hand automatically resting on her ass.

"Yes princess?"

"I want you...now," I held my composure as she buried her head in the crook of my neck and began licking, sucking and biting. Being sure to leave hickeys, her way of marking her territory.

I with some difficulty returned my attention back to the men, noticing one of their guy's eyes was fixated on my girl's...assets. Chris caught my line of sight then the guy's and in an instant a shot rang off in the large living room.

None of my entourage flinched, their's however jumped out of their skin before all getting to the floor. That however didn't mask the bloodcurdling scream.

"My dick!" the man cried out in agony as his hands went to where the appendage once was, his fingers covered in blood as tears streamed down his face. His dick laying a few feet from him still somewhat covered by the cloth of his pants and undergarments.

"That's a warning for the lot of ya... This," I gripped her ass roughly causing her to whimper and moan.

"This right here is mine, and if any of ya so much as glance at her for too long..." I chuckled.

"I personally will put a bullet between your fuckin' eyes," Chris finished.

"Now get the fuck outta my 'ome, I told ya what needs to be done already. And take that crying pussy wiff ya."

They all quickly got up, dragging their comrade out by his arms and tripping over themselves.

"Have someone clean this shit up," I told Chris, he nodded and went about his way yelling at the other men.

"Ya so impatient," I chuckled pecking her soft lips. She whined once I pulled away. I couldn't help but smile at the adorable little pout on her slightly parted lips.

"Daddy stop playing with me..."

++++++++

"I'm not playin' Maraj if you don't control that fuckin brat I will!"

"Rob--"

"Dad are you really going to let her talk to me like that?!"

"No princess I'm n--"

"You are a fuckin child, I am a feared international drug dealer. Ya will treat me with respect or I will rid ya of every ting ya love," I stepped closer to her, my gun in my hand near her head.

I was now in her personal space but she didn't back off or seem scared in the slightest.

"Fuck you," she spat walking away down the long hallway in their elegant home. "And I'm not a child!"

I rolled my eyes but was definitely a bit turned on by the fact that she didn't back down from me. I watched until she turned the corner, a small smile gracing my lips before I remembered what I was here for.

"Do you want the shit or not, Maraj!? I'm busy and don't have all day." I asked without turning around.

"I'll take a ki," he handed Chris a briefcase which he opened and checked for the twenty stacks, satisfied he nodded at one of my many guards who tossed him the saran wrapped package.

"Don' snort it all in one place Maraj," I said as Chris and I walked off leaving the large mansion. We entered the back of the black SUV and the driver pulled off.

"You like Maraj's daughter don't ya?" Chris asked never looking up from his phone.

"No."

"So you don't mind if I h--"

"I fuckin dare ya to," I growled making him laugh.

"Whatever... but bet money Robert's cokehead ass ain't the only one she gon' be calling daddy," a smile crept across my face.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

sooo...new story!

(flashbacks will be in italics)

but as usual i got some shit i wanna know

1. how do you like it so far?

2. how tall are you?
(my answer: i'm 5'9)

3. who's your favorite male rapper?
(my answer: Jay Z, Kanye or J. Cole)